ABW Ambassador
    What's up w/GetSmart?? All of a sudden they are no where to be found -- They've totally disappeared from my reports on BeFree and Icommissions says they just terminated their relationship with them??

anyone have a clue?

thx

ABW Ambassador
    I think they shut down their affiliate program on Befree.

A few days ago I noticed the notices on Befree saying they were shutting down effective January 7.

They were ok back when, but I hadn't tracked a sale for them in over a month, so at this point I am glad to have another Befree merchant off my account.

ABW Ambassador
    I didn't see the notice! Of course since I had sent them about 4x as much traffic last month as usual and saw my balance sit at 0$$ all month, I figured they were f***ing around with the #'s and hadn't checked for awhile. Late in Dec I switched out my befree links for icommission links just to see if the stats were consistent.....now I guess it won't matter anyway....all that free traffic I could've sent somewhere that may have tracked and paid...jeesh they piss me off - LOSERS!

ABW Ambassador
    Thought it was something I did wrong !
    Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago, they just seemed to vanish .

Surprisingly, I got their check yesterday, so no hard feelings on this end [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Lisa

ABW Ambassador
    I had rocky times with GetSmart on mortgage leads a year ago. Just when things started to really hum, they shut down their affilate program and left me scurrying for a replacement merchant.

By the way, GetSmart did pay me everything they owed.

[ 01-10-2002: Message edited by: Whiznot ]

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread