I was thinking of joining, but just noticed they are deactivated. Anyone know why? Is it temporary?
    If it's temporary, has anyone had good results with them in the past?

Any comments are appreciated.
    Thanks.

they've been gone a while. could try baby universe @ b/f, can't comment on their conversions though, baby stuffs not really my thing (I get enough of it with a screaming 4 month old at home!)

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I had good results with them but their contact seemed a bit desperate in the couple of months leading up to their deactivation so I doubt they'll be back.

It's too bad. In season, those things sell fine enough--and DiscountBabyJoggingStrollers was an honest merchant. It'd be nice if they reactivated!

-I've been a king, and I've been a pauper, and everything there is in between ~fairly old country song

They've been gone for so long, I doubt if they will come back. It'll be nice to see them back, yet I'm not holding my breathe.

I was going to suggest BabyAge, but their commission was lowered to only 4%. I also promote Baby Universe at BF, but I never know how much I've made until months later, so I just keep swaping the baby links back and forth.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread