Your comments would be greatly received of any good UK affiliate programs?

Thanks!

Have you tried signing up UK-based affiliate networks like AffiliateWindow.com, UKAffiliates.com, and YourCheque.com?

They are like CJ in that there are quite a few programs to choose from, and also you get a consolidated cheque (AW pays monthly; UKA quarterly; as for YC, who knows, never made anything there).

There's also another one called TradeDoubler.com, although I just cannot understand why they can only pay to a bank in UK.

For those UK ABW members, may I know whether there are any other UK-based affiliate networks out there? Thanks.

Cheers,
    TianTian

This is embarassing, but after checking your site out, LookupUK.com, you seem to know much more than silly me. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img]

Anyway, I've just signed up DGM2.com, seeing that you're also promoting one of their merchants, so I'm just wondering do they really pay?

Cheers,
    TianTian

Hi Paul,

I have a gardening site www.angliangardener.co.uk and I've tried probably all UK affiliates going. The best I've used is www.tradedoubler.com although this is quite likely to do with the mercahants that the various programmes have signed. Tradedoubler have two merchants that account for about 90% of my revenue. Their site is good, easy to use and they allow deep linking to specific products. You need to delve into HTML code to do this, but it's fairly simple and has made a big difference to my commisions.

I have no idea if DGM pay, I only put up the link this week.. no sales yet...

tradedoubler seem to have a lot of merchants who never pay their bills, this quarter i only got 10% of what i was owed

my biggest merchant is ancestry.com and cj.com

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread