I dont receive my payment of $19K from Craftsy affiliate program with ShareAsale
    hello...

I dont receive my payment of $19K from Craftsy affiliate program with ShareAsale

all my leads for the last month are voided, I generate leads for craftsy affiliate and I spent lot of money doing advertisements.

If I dont receive this payment I will be in a very bad situation, because I spent more than 10.000 dollars doing advertisemnts.

I am using facebook ads to drive traffic to craftsy's website. my traffic is legit and I receive 2 payment before (Mars, April).

my commission payment is about $19K

can anyone help me?

What did they say when you asked them about it?

You should know that most businesses will not discuss specific cases/situations here in an open forum. To think otherwise would certainly be naive.

You certainly need to contact then directly and find out what was wrong with the traffic you sent them. I suggest you call them directly - but their offices will not be open until Monday (Chicago, USA Central Time Zone) morning.

SAS is a good, solid company with little tolerance for any shady antics. Have you looked carefully at the type of traffic you were sending?
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

hello again thank you for the 2 answer

I send them email and iam waiting for monday to come to know why they voided all the leads.

my traffic source is very legit. I use facebook ads and use my website as a landing page. I read there TOP more than 5 time very carefully. so I am in a very bad situation because I spent all my money I have on facebook ads.

I am writing here because I am so defeated and cant think what should I do... I need advises

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Doubt you will get any response via email if they have already ignored you. If you will not invest in a phone call then its doubtful you will get paid. How long had you been working with them? Did you get paid for leads from other months?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    Doubt you will get any response via email if they have already ignored you. If you will not invest in a phone call then its doubtful you will get paid. How long had you been working with them? Did you get paid for leads from other months?
    Hello. I dont have the merchant phone number. But tomorrow I will call SAS direction

I ve working with this merchant (craftsy) since 20th Mers 2015. I ve receive payments for the past 1,5 months. I receive an email from Melissa (affiliate manager) said that she is very happy working with me!

I am using facebook ads to generate targted traffic and i think this os a very legit method.

Last month i spent thousands of dollars doing advertisements because I never think this will happen to me!

My leads from May, 1st to 31st are voided just before 4 hours of time of payment (June, 20th)

I am very stressed right now, I cant find some one to give advises.

You need to first talk to the merchant and someone in charge as this is a very large amount. If you are not willing to do the extra work makes me wonder how above board this really is. Step up to the plate and do what needs to be done.

The merchant phone number is on their Terms of Use and Privacy Policy page (left sidebar, "Contact Us").
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

Just checked them out on SAS. Reversal rate for 7 days is 787.38 %. Nice.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Imaddima,

A decision as to whether or not a sale or lead is voided is made by each individual Merchant/Retailer. If you login to your account you can see the listed reason for each individual void, provided by that Merchant.

If you dispute this, or have further questions, the best point of contact will always be that specific Merchant. You stated above that you had a good email exchange with the Affiliate Manager, I would start there and try to find out the reasoning for any void.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

12. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Brian - ShareASale View Post
    Imaddima,

A decision as to whether or not a sale or lead is voided is made by each individual Merchant/Retailer. If you login to your account you can see the listed reason for each individual void, provided by that Merchant.

If you dispute this, or have further questions, the best point of contact will always be that specific Merchant. You stated above that you had a good email exchange with the Affiliate Manager, I would start there and try to find out the reasoning for any void.
    Hello Brian, thank you for your answer

The merchant cancel "all" my lead from 1st to 31st just 4 hours before payment day! Is this normal, if the merchant don't like my traffic why he didn't stop me at the first of month. I lost all money doing advertisements.

In my account statement reports there is no reason just "invalid lead"

All my 9500 lead were voided all at once in the minute. Is this normal?

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by login View Post
    Just checked them out on SAS. Reversal rate for 7 days is 787.38 %. Nice.
    Just curious, how can the reversal rate be greater that 100%. Does it mean affiliates are paying them on top of the 100% reversal.

Quote Originally Posted by sam_park View Post
    Just curious, how can the reversal rate be greater that 100%. Does it mean affiliates are paying them on top of the 100% reversal.
    It's just a matter of timing, Because leads can be voided that are outside of a 7 day window you can actually have more voids inside of 7 days than sales.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

Quote Originally Posted by imaddima View Post
    Hello Brian, thank you for your answer

The merchant cancel "all" my lead from 1st to 31st just 4 hours before payment day! Is this normal, if the merchant don't like my traffic why he didn't stop me at the first of month. I lost all money doing advertisements.

In my account statement reports there is no reason just "invalid lead"

All my 9500 lead were voided all at once in the minute. Is this normal?
    imaddima,

You'll need to contact them - this is a public forum on which I can't discuss specific account issues, and the Merchant is unlikely to as well.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

Hello a best web members

I receive an email from my merchant said that I generate leads using illegal methods like "Rebots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually 'refreshing' of pages .... ect"

BUT

I am aware that all of the methods above are illegal so I didn't use any kind of illegal process.

I am just using FB Ads and some buysellads .com ads placements. I am not a spammer and I never use any fraud ways to get leads.

any advises?

Outsourced Program Manager
    curious why anyone would spend $10,000 on advertising for a company they have only just started with?
    something just doesn't ring quite true here?

If i was owed that much i'd fly out to see them or retain a lawyer if you feel ur 100% right.
    Richard
    Affiliate Marketing Manager AMWSO
    Digestinol, Luxe-Design

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. Pablo Picasso

19. Thanks From:

Keep talking with the merchant and state your case.

21. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by imaddima View Post
    Hello a best web members
    I receive an email from my merchant said that I generate leads using illegal methods like "Rebots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually 'refreshing' of pages .... ect"
    When that much is owed, the merchant better not send a generic email, but provide some concrete proof. 9500 leads is too much not to catch an illegal activity earlier on, it's not like at the end of the month they run some utility detecting iframes and bingo happens.

23. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Richard - AMWSO View Post
    something just doesn't ring quite true here?

If i was owed that much i'd fly out to see them or retain a lawyer if you feel ur 100% right.
    yes, it seems to be a joke, but its true. I make my mistake and hope to find the solution. If not, I will fly to Denver.

You keep referring to leads, but from what I can see, the merchant pays commissions on sales. What kind of leads were you generating?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

26. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread