ABW Ambassador
    Hmmm... Seems I have been deactivated or something by Fineclicks - just like that .

This could be just a technical issue, but I really get the feeling it is because of my previous post about fineclicks-MoneyReign ads the other day .

So, you live and you learn , but I can NOT learn to "keep quiet", I speak what is on my mind, and I am not afraid to face off with a scam artist , and I will never kiss up to any one that jingles a pouch of shiny nickels and promises that he has gold for me if I do all things exactly as they say.

I pity the fool that believes that this type of scam is acceptable, and defends them blinded by pure greed , because they will never see the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow , but instead , will soon wonder if it's raining pennies from heaven, or god has p*ssed on them, and getting ready to take a Sh*!.

Lisa

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: Lisa ]

Lisa,

Funny thing was that Chet read your post at least 15 times and half an hour later moneyreign joined ABW also! I think their practices are bullshoot! I demand an immediate reinstatment!

Any affiliate that calls real merchant bull poopy for the Bullshit it is should not be penalized!

I will do something about this meirda also! (Privacy angle [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] )

Haiko

Chet,

Just saw you reading this (again) ... any input this time?

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    Even worse than the bogus freebies is that those from the "programs" lurk around here reading our views, opinions, and experiences....then if they don't like it figure out who we are and deactivate us??? That's the biggest Bullshit....we aren't on cj anymore or YOUR forums chet -- what we think and say here should be open and we shouldn't have to worry about reprecussions from any of you guys running any of the affiliate programs!!!

You gonna go search through all my posts now to find my url's and deactivate me too????

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Haiko, Thanks, but you can only "come to my rescue" so many times . Any more, and I'll have to start calling you "Superman" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

It's not worth it, and not worth my time, or your time , to bother. I look at it this way...

I am fairly new to affiliate marketing , and as a mom of a 2 year old girl, and a 10 year old boy , the spare time effort I have put into this over the past two years has taught me a lot, and I am just getting warmed up and ready to use it .

I will more than likely dump the "freebies" and "coupons" soon, and I will really have no use for that type of network anyway.

Will I still fight about that TM issue ?
    You betcha, because that one, is a matter of principle .

Lisa

MsMary,

Haiko

Haiko -- I have to be msmary #2 cause I f'd up my profile and now I can't log back in....boohoo, any way to fix??

thx

Sure ... what's wrong? PM ME

Haiko

Lisa,

Everything true is worth fighting for! Anytime and anywhere!

I, would, suggest joining Jasons' directcoupons and myfreebies for your sites in question.

As long as I can, I will, stand up for affiliates ... for if it were not you, it would be me or another member ... and we have had enough of the bullpucky!

Haiko

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by Chet [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ]

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: Haiko ]

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    What is it that makes these weenie nickel shops into the worst jerks on the Net?!? Places that pay $50/signup will kiss your butt, yet most of these places that don't even pay a real commission act like they own everybody!

Well reality check, Fineclicks--you're LUCKY you get any affiliates to a program like that at all, and you should KISS UP to anybody who will touch it and not just send you a bunch of fraudulant signups!

I don't have a Fineclicks account either, so don't waste your time trying to find it!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I'm with you Leader on that call for proving the worth of new affiliate networks. I haven't joined one for any CPC programs and the few independent/private ones and performics won't get my attention til I hear more on prompt payments and product sales type merchants. Face it folks pay for a Kowabunga script or Ultimate Affiliate script at 200.00 doesn't hold much in the way of trust til the merchant sends out regular checks. Best work will be to get the big three into compliance on consolidated monthly payments and network wide merchant performance stats ( EPC type reports).

We've had the pleasure of NOT being associated with FineClicks for a long time now. If you really want a great person at an affilaite program, check out AffiliateFuel. They walk the walk and talk the talk, unlike some.

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: SpongeBo ]

ABW Ambassador
    Hmmm... Read a few posts by Chet over at Geek Village , and come to find I can't be angry with the man, as he seems a likeable enough person with some guts and character after all.

Whatever... The man has a right to make his own choices in his business operations, and there are no hard feelings here.

I still say that Fineclicks sucks as an advertising network, because of the acceptance of certain advertisers out to take advantage of affiliates to the extent that it may even break the terms of their own agreement with affiliates, in NOT to allow advertisers to be able to do so .

Just here to vent, not trying in any way, shape or form , to gain sympathy or be reactivated at Fineclicks, where I was DEACTIVATED, DEACTIVIATED, DEACTIVATED, INSTANTLY, INSTANTLY, INSTANTLY,
    for making a statement in a country of free speech and freedom of expression.

One thing is now for sure,as far as I am concerned... Commission Junction has got a lot more "class" than I ever gave them due credit for.

Lisa

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread