What loan/mortgage merchant is good?

up

Loanweb is great. Noah is very honest and forthright with payments and emails.

I second that!

Loanweb is by far the best!

I was using loanweb, and yes Noah always pays but it takes close to 60 days after the end of the month.

I found another promising merchant here... http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/...main_page.html

Take a look at the payout system, they only pay $5 per lead but give you between $150 to $300 per funded loan as well.

I have only been using them for a week but with just a little traffic I have 15 leads already so I am impressed.

So you get only 5 dollars for the lead but they pay you 150 to 300 dollars when a loan is funded?

Wow! Have they paid you for any funded loans yet?

Does anyone have more experience with this company?

Dang this seems too good to be true!

On the other hand why should it be too good? A loan is worth that much at least. Why shouldn't the affiliate get a better cut in the action?

Thanks for the information, I'm going to give them a try and see what happens.

A little risk might just pay off.

No I have not seen any money for a funded loan yet but it has only bee a little over a week so I am suse it takes a little longer than that to get all the paperwork for a mortgage done, I will keep you posted...

I figure that even with just one out of ten being funded it could push the per lead amount up over $30 per lead which I have never seen elsewhere online.

--Pete

Financial Circuit also pays $300 per funded mortgage, and I think they are paying for leads now, too.

I tried Financial Circuit but their form had too much info needed on it so the amount of leads would be low.

I like the shorter, simpler forms as they convert way more and pay bigger in the end.
    If anyone on here is making much money from Financial Circuit, I'd like to hear about it as I did not have too much luck with them.

--Pete

The problem, too, with any loan merchant who pays for funded loans is the time it takes to get paid. It's often a 6 week process to be approved for a loan, and then it can be 60 days after the end of the month in which the loan closed before you get paid. You can easily be looking at waiting 3 months for your check!

Hmm....

I just did a refinance in Nov last year and it take around 20-30 days for a loan to be approved. The usual interest rate lock is 14 days to 30 days.
    I did the refinance w/ a friend of mine and she said that her company (like other companies) make 1 to 2 point per loan.

That means, 1% or 2% of the loan amount. So they make 1k per 100k loan. They definitely can afford to pay $100-300/loan.

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Hey Debt, I went in and signed up with the link above. None of my other loan guys convert so what the hey.
    Figured I might as well since I had to go in and change change the page because of another deactivated CJ merchant, so I put their program in.
    WW

ABW Ambassador
    Ditto on LoanWeb ... A+++ ... Noah is as supportive as they come, conversions are good, payments are good, checks can be fat.

Heyder

RE: "Wow! Have they paid you for any funded loans yet?"

I sent them a note about how they track the funded loans and here is what I got back... and I must add they responded within 2 hours of my email...

"We will not know January's funded loans till February. We have a report each month showing us the funded loans for the previous month. That report carries the ID numbers of our affiliates so that we can track them. Also, these loans are double checked manually so that we have not skipped a funded loan. You will be notified if one of your applications funds."

I guess it does take a little time to close out the funded loans and be paid for them, but they do pay for leads within a couple of weeks after the end of the month. That is about 5 weeks faster than what Noah at loanweb.com does for paying us.

I do like loanweb, don't get me wrong, I just think they are slipping by adding those #@$# pop up windows and links for his own use like the credit cards that he pushes that we don't get paid for, more pop up on exit popping everywhere.... have you been there lately?

--Peter

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread