quote:
    Dear LinkShare Affiliate:

We are currently unable to process orders online at Yardmart.com due to a security
    certificate problem. VeriSign is in the process of issuing a new certificate. It is
    estimated that this could take up to 7 business days to complete. Therefore, we
    expect to be fully operational sometime during the first or second week of February.
    In the meantime, we have asked LinkShare to notify you, on our behalf, that we will
    be temporarily suspending our affiliates program until we are able to process online
    orders again. We greatly appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this
    issue as quickly as possible.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Arnold
    Yardmart.com

Notices like this could have saved affiliates tons of money from certain CJ merchants (you all know who they are). WTG Tom!

Haiko

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I thought YardMart was deactivated and now seems to have arizen from the dead...sans a few working parts. I had them all over my Malls along with the Ace Hardware "OurHouse" banners in gardening related pages. The reason I noticed this is not because they ever mailed me a check ..but because Linkshare replaced the 120 x 480 side banner with their own 468x60 banner when inactived and screwed up all my sidebar pages with huge scroll bars. It ight have just been one of those merchants who changed banner servers saving 20.00 a month requiring all the affiliates to change out every piece of link code on their thousands of pages.

[ 01-28-2002: Message edited by: EcomCity.com ]

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    YardMart...I never had to worry about getting a check from them...
    BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T REPORT ANY SALES IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread