Just wanted to know if anybody noticed a new merchant at CJ, http://www.carcredit.com/ they have links to other CJ merchants on their index page. They pay $1.50 per lead and I'm wondering if they are really an affiliate website forwarding applications to another CJ car loan merchant?

Hello JJJay

I can assure you that we are not forwarding our applications to other cj.com car loan merchants. My company works directly with car dealerships and loaning institutions across the nation. I agree we have some banners on our sites mostly to do with credit repair some with cj.com and some outside of their network. Those are there for when someone finds us looking at other information on our site. Such as bankruptcy, identity theft etc.

If you have any further questions feel free to contact me at webmaster@carcredit.com

CarCredit.com

Thanks for your reply. Don't you think your price per lead is low compared to other merchants pushing a similar product. Why should we promote carcredit.com when there are similar programs at CJ paying $3-8.

BTW the CJ ads you have listed are a big NO-NO. I don't think many people would be willing to send quality traffic to a CJ merchant who is also a CJ affiliate.

quote:
    BTW the CJ ads you have listed are a big NO-NO. I don't think many people would be willing to send quality traffic to a CJ merchant who is also a CJ affiliate.

I had no idea, thanks for the advice. The cj banners should be removed within the hour.

quote:
    Thanks for your reply. Don't you think your price per lead is low compared to other merchants pushing a similar product. Why should we promote carcredit.com when there are similar programs at CJ paying $3-8.

As far as our comissions, these are constantly under review I was under the impression that our EPC is more important. We are looking forward to CJ actually showing our EPC, it is better than 70% of the other advertisers in our category.

I thank you for your advice on this matter and your feedback is truly appreciated.

CarCredit.com

Thanks for your reply. You are taking your affiliate program in the right direction.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread