ABW Ambassador
    Hi
    Wondering if anyone had experience with barewalls.com. They are an art/poster company that has its own affiliate program independent of CJ, LinkS etc.
    Just been checking stats - 356 click throughs and no sales. My other sites in general get a sale every 100 - 120 CT. Just seems a little strange that something as cheap as posters is not getting sales. Am going to experiment with other online merchants of this sort.

Andy

I couldn't even login to check my balance any more!! :mad:

Must have dropped me as an affiliate.

No matter, not that I remember making anything with them last time I checked. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Andy, have you tried AllPosters? At least I did make some sales there, FWIW.

Cheers,
    TianTian

ABW Ambassador
    I don't think selling posters is my forte (I don't do particularly well with any of them), but I have three sales with Barewalls in the "pending" box... one has been in the pending box since early last December. That just doesn't seem right, eh?

ABW Ambassador
    I have not had any sales in 450 click thrus. Well targeted traffic, but then again I have not had much success with two other art sites.

ABW Ambassador
    I like ArtInAClick.com (on CJ) the best, although I think AllPosters.com (Private) is decent.

I think a lot of art traffic is students looking for information for their Art 101 or whatever. So the traffic is easy to get but sales are not great, in my experience.

What I like about ArtInAClick is that they push mainly framed artwork, which results in nice $-size sales & commissions when sales do happen. They seem to be better at converting the serious art buyers than the poster sites are.

ABW Ambassador
    I applied for BareWalls last week, and my acceptance just came through a few minutes ago. It's not encouraging to read what some of you folks have to say about them!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread