CPABank used to be good, but now they have MAJOR tracking problems and don't even acknowledge it. One merchant I was converting at 30% until Feb 1, Now I have sent 350 hits and have ZERO leads. I tested my link and had someone sign-up from my site and did they track this known lead? Ofcourse not.

What do they say? Everything is tracking fine.

Pulled my CPABank links tonight. Screw them.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I was trying to check out CPA Bank today after remembering some good reports about them, but am only getting the Big 404sville from their URL www.cpabank.com at the time of this writing.

Now when I went into this forum to see if anybody posted about THAT, I see that there is at least one bad report about them (CK's post) already!

Hmmm...

Leader, they definately have been up and down alot lately it seems. As for tracking problems, I don't push too much there yet because of the loading problems when their down. They do need to get some bugs out of the system to be more reliable.

I did use one program there that I thought was converting under what I expected it to. But I tried the same program at another place and it didn't convert there either so I can't blame that on their tracking.

As to CK's problem with traffic it was legit and I think it was on the merchants end but I can't remember what he told me. He can fill you in more about it.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread