Has anyone used allclicks and what's your experience with them?

ABW Ambassador
    Heyder, Do a search here on Standard Internet. They own Allclicks, Popuptraffic, Searchtraffic, Clickhereforcellphones, and maybe more.

Oh SI okay now I don't know what to think. I've avoided SI to date because of things I've heard.

Heyder,

Since no confidentiality ... what the hey ....

quote:

I'd like some input on this program please ... I know you were on CJU ... well the new CJU is: http://www.abestweb.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi and the post I'd like some input on is ...
    http://www.abestweb.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?
    ubb=get_topic&f=17&t=000174

I'm not asking you to join ... just an indication via email would suffice.

I have shown over 11,800 ads and had 150 clicks ...

Thank you,

Haiko
    Haiko@abestweb.com

Response

quote:

Hello,

I was made aware of your forums and I wish you well but it's impossible to have a meaningful information exchange when people just scream "SCAM!!!" at everything.

Here are a few relevant notes about the program:

-We have acquired CellularPhones.com and will be announcing the name change either today or tomorrow.

-The applications and clicks are tracked in real time, sales are added twice a week (usually tuesdays and Fridays). Sales cannot be processed live as finding service for and activating a cell phone is still a manual
    process and there are still many people who live in areas in the USA where there is no cell coverage. (The southwest is articularly baad as are many parts of PA, VA, and WV). We currently have a staff of 35 processing,
    activating, shipping, and providing customer support.

-In 6 months we have become the largest online processor of cellular phones and we are currently doing approximately half of the monthly cell phone volume being done by the 2 largest nationwide bricks-and-mortar retailers, CircuitCity and BestBuy.

-We are our own largest affilaite. We advertise our own program on all of our web properties. It is in our own selfish best interest to convert as well as possible.

Unfortunatley none of this will matter on a web forum as anonymous "trolls" will come forward and do nothing but complain and sling mud. We have a little over 3000 active affiliates in the program so far including companies such as Yahoo! (who featured the program on their index page).

Best of luck with your forums.

R

PS. Needless to say, I do not promote them anymore

Thank You Haiko

Trolls, huh? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

What a guy. He "baad." Really "baad."

ABW Ambassador

CORRECTION

Trolls = Evil Little Gnomes = Mud spitters!

Talk sh!+ about us more and more mud we shall spit!

Dohe

[ 12-17-2001: Message edited by: breeze ]

I joined clickhereforcellphones a few months while ago.

my first sales were in November 2001. I haven't received any money from them for November yet NOR have thy responded to my emails.

Does anyone know ehether these people pay their affiliates. Is the re a minimum value for them to issue a check?

Thanks

Marcelle

quote:
    Originally posted by marcelle:
    my first sales were in November 2001. I haven't received any money from them for November yet NOR have thy responded to my emails.

Does anyone know ehether these people pay their affiliates. Is the re a minimum value for them to issue a check?

As per their terms, CellularPhones/CHFCP dispatches payments on a NET10 (business days) basis on accounts that have ammassed over $25 in credit. This obviously suggests that only one sale must be generated in order to stimulate payment.

As such, the fact that you have not been paid (SI adheres strictly to its payment schedule), suggests one of two things. Either your account has been flagged for investigation or your payment has simply been delayed via an admin or postal glitch.

To discover which of these situations has caused the lack of payment, your best bet is to shoot an email off to affiliate_help@clickhereforcellphones.com

Hi..

You asked about Allclicks.
    I used them very casually on my site for 9 months before I made the min. amount.
    When I did, my site was banned (mistalkenly I later found out).
    3-5 emails did no good !

So I got them at some forum & they replied within a day.
    Then they cooperated very well & had my check sent instantaneously.
    I just recd. my 1st check 5 days ago.
    They have a lot of voices praising them & I'm pretty sure they are worthwhile.
    Just as strict as Overture ; )

Awhile back I put a couple of links up to the cellphone offer. I forgot about it. I had them on a low traffic page. A couple of weeks ago I remembered and checked the stats. It showed that I had a signup for a phone. The commission is $37.00. I'm not quite sure when the signup occured but today I received the check for $37.00. I'm gonna try promoting them a little more and see how it goes.

Well I'm using almost all of their programs and have always been paid, with the cell phone program I am making over 18 cents per click, was about 30 cents or so, hit a bit of a dry spell. Anyway, I think Robert is one of those guys you either like or you don't, and by trolls I assumed he was talking about the anonymous posters on forums who accuse them of cheating them, while they were cheating SI from day one. Anyway, I guess it's all in who you believe.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread