A great new free website which is totally unique. It actually pays its members to learn! You learn lots of important things, you can have fun doing it, and you get paid too! It has free memberships, and people of all ages and educational backgrounds can become members and participate at their own level. It's called “It Pays To Learn”. I thought you'd want to check this out yourself. http://everyone.can.com/quiz.htm

ABW Ambassador
    Gee, I haven't had breakfast yet. Mmm ... spam 'n eggs, perhaps?

And I thought it was just an ordinary link, not a referral link? :rolleyes:

Well, save some spam 'n eggs for me, will ya... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Cheers,
    Wan

I dunno, I don't really enjoy spam that shows up as some bizarre character set and isn't coded nicely. I like spam straight up. You know "Make real money here" type of spam. I still think an affiliate program for a counterfeit money maker would go over really well.

Wow - it's a drive by spamming.

Everybody duck!

:cool:

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I refused to visit the site ..did they have a X-10 popup and the usual FREEBEE slew of popunders?? Been a while since I ran into a snake pile of these forcing me to turn off the machine between spawns.

They have cleaned up their act a lot since then. They have also sent me actual money, which is a wonderful thing. I doubt if they will ever send me any more, but it was nice...

Donna

You all have fun bad mouthing IPTL. I'll just take it to the bank month after month.

I have 25,000 referrals there and it grows every day. - so far this month I have made over $125 and that will double or triple by the end of the month when I get my 5,000 points.

So far I have pocketed over $1,000 from them.
    And sure they had big time problems considering the massive bandwidth they use.

But it's fixed and back to making money.

And of course everyone will ***** about having to pay $60 to get the doubling effect but then who says we are all smart.

But it looked to me like this: I pay $60, I make $300 every month and that amount should grow each month. 500% return on my money every month or even for one month sure beats
    anything I have going at the present, save the travelcard deal.

I haven't done anything to promote IPTL in a month and I have 3,000 more people in the group than I had December 31st.

It's free to join.

You don't have to pay the $60 per year. That's only if you want to make more than $4.50 per month.

And I mean like you all are making at least $4.50 from every affiliate program you represent, right.

If you paid the $60 would you lose any more than you are already losing spinning worthless links for deadbeat merchants, trying to optimize Google and dealing with BendOver.

Getting paid to play trivia games sure beats playing the crap on Pogo. And you do get paid.

If you have any kind of traffic you can sign up 5 people per day in a heart beat, just from spinning their banner. In a month you got 150 people paying you. In 2 months 300. In 3 months 600. If all 600 play just enough to get 100 points you would be making $60 and paying the $60 to be a gold member would make you 100% on your money every month.

If you focus traffic there you can maybe get
    20 to 50 to 100 signups per day.

And everyone you refer can do the exact same thing you did.

IPTL is the BEST MONEY program going at the present time.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Gotta post on THIS one!

quote:
    I have 25,000 referrals there and it grows every day. - so far this month I have made over $125

Let's break that DOWN a bit, shall we?

Signups---Money made in 1/2 month

25,000 =$125
    2,500 = $12.50
    250 = $1.25
    25 = 12 cents!

Now, to dissect THIS paragraph:

"If you have any kind of traffic you can sign up 5 people per day in a heart beat, just from spinning their banner. In a month you got 150 people paying you. In 2 months 300. In 3 months 600.~Fred"

First, remember that the statement "if you have any kind of traffic" is coming from a guy that can send something like 100,000 hits or more at Tiger Direct with ONE mailing. So that's a LOT of traffic we're talking about...

5 people a day =150 signups/month, true! The fact that that'd be less than $2.50/month? Also true, considering that 25,000 signups only equals $125/half month!

Then THIS cannot be ignored. In it is the crux of much MLM advertising which is Technically Legal. The BOLD I will put in should show what I mean...

"If all 600 play just enough to get 100 points you would be making $60 and paying the $60 to be a gold member would make you 100% on your money every month."

That's a BIG IF! According to the statement you made that 25,000 signups have brought $125 "so far" (1/2 month)...600 would bring more like TEN BUCKS in reality!

I'm not saying that money can't be made with the program--but the IFs sound a long way from the ACTUALITY of it!!!

Leader,

Life is all about 'what if.'

I, personally, have only signed up 4,000.
    And most of that was from one email last May.
    The rest of the personal signups came from spinning banners.

The rest all came from people I referred.

As of today I have over 125,000 points. By months end I will have close to 300,000 and when I get to 5,000 points from playing the games (only 2,400 to go.) I will get my points doubled and make $600 - 2.4 cents per referral.

Plus it will get more popular since they are light years faster than they were.

Now this money and the $1,000+ I already received pretty much all came from ONE email from last May. And they didn't go live until July 23rd.

Plus Nov & Dec were a bust as they were upgrading servers and software.

People will join as it's FREE. They will play a game or two. Whether they do anything else is debatable but some will. You only need one person who gets two, who gets 2 etc to have a serious number of referrals in 6 months.

How much can ANYONE make? Depends on how long
    you stay in the game, promote it, play the games.

But what's it cost to join and put up a banner - 10 minutes of your time.

If you sign up just ONE per day and just ONE of your 30 monthly signups does the same thing - you will make more money from playing trivia games than almost any affiliate program you can name in about 90 to 120 days.

And it's just getting started...most people have never even heard about it.

I will have over 100,000 people paying me by the end of the year maybe more.

Everyone here can do the same. Just plug a IPTL banner as an out link on any content page you have. Send out an email about it.
    You'll get some signups.

I heard about it from one of my students, now he makes more than I do every month because he was lucky enough to join and tell me. Same thing can happen to anyone here.

And one person I signed up who lives in Australia signed up 500 people last week.

You don't have to pay the $60 to get the double points, but since points cumulative, why not.

I just check the stats. I gained 12,000 points since last night...now I have 137,000.
    $12 in my pocket for sleeping - works for me.

quote:
    Originally posted by Professor:
    Now this money and the $1,000+ I already received pretty much all came from ONE email from last May.

It's nice to see Fred is still making money scamming people. The "ONE" email Fred talks about was sent to people with the understanding they'd be paid 5¢ for it. So, they clicked Fred's referral link to It Pays To Learn, some of them signed up, Fred makes money off them, and then never pays them their 5¢.

Of course, it's not Fred's fault. Linkshare merchants owe him over $100,000. Otherwise, he'd pay. (Yeah, right.) LOL

You're unbelievable, Fred.

Two questions: How much do you owe the members of your Net-4-Biz "Get Paid to Read Email" program? How much of the money you earned with It Pays To Learn did you use to help pay what you owe those members?

We used 100% of what we made from IPTL to pay the server costs to run the program and members of the Consumer Direct program.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Professor:
    We used 100% of what we made from IPTL to pay the server costs to run the program and members of the Consumer Direct program.

Fred,

Remind me to call you next time i'm in Vegas. I can't wait till you show me "winning at crap", Fred's version.

Fred, seriously, you've managed to earn yourself quite a reputation here...but the reality is that affiliate marketing is not a crap shoot. Although "luck" may have something to do with it to a very minimal point, it is a science and an art. Frankly, you insult my inteligence and surely the intelligence of many on this board that have way much more experience than me.

No offense though, i still get quite a laugh when i see "marketing a la Fred"....

Andy,

I don't see you doing any affiliate marketing...you get paid a salary plus.

Nothing wrong with that but I'd like to see how much you could make starting with $50 and no job trying to make a living on 2% of sales from Tiger.

With a few exceptions, most affiliate types have a tough time clearing $100 per month.

I'll take my pretty certain $500 per month from IPTL, my pretty certain $500 per month from Build Referrals and a couple of hundred total from a few merchants we have represented for over 4 years. - as opposed to your maybe $50 per month if I'm lucky.

Fred,

quote:
    Andy,
    I don't see you doing any affiliate marketing

ROTFLMAO ... Andy is the king of it!

Do you have any idea of what Andy has done to the TigerDirect Program? much the less Sales stats for it's Affiliate program?

Geez ... all I can say is ... Hello!

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    ROTFLMAO [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Next Fred you will tell us that you are making big bucks selling cow patties as an alternative fuel source by email.

WOW that would add new meaning to the term "e-mail blast!" :eek:

Somebody get a shovel it is deep in here.

Mike

Great idea:

Heat your home for less. Get your pure buffalo chip fuel direct from the manufacturer.

Our buffalo chip fuel works in any fireplace,
    wood stove, hibachi or BBQ.

Order yours today from Affiliate Marketing or Bust.

Haiko, Andy hasn't done anything - from the affiliate end.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to build a better merchant program than 99.99% of all the merchants on the net.

But let's see Andy do anything without the
    crutch of a salary or a multi-million company paying his way strictly as an affiliate.

I tell you what - you give us a webpage template on abestweb server put up $100 for each of us to use to market anything we want,
    and we'll see who makes the most money in 90 days.

All the money we earn goes to you - Haiko. We can't spend more than the $100 unless we get paid for something.

We'll each send you ad spin and the programs to promote. You put them on our pages.

We send you instructions and you spend the $100 marketing money as we instruct.

We can't use our email lists or anything we already have. We have start from ground zero.

At the end of 90 days the one with the most cash in the account and receivables wins.

Hate to tell you Fred, but I'm sure Haiko has no interest in helping you scam more people by giving you $100 and web space. Man, you never stop.

By the way, you never answered my first question: How much, in total, do you owe the members of your Net-4-Biz "Get Paid to Read Email" program?

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread