Question for Apparel Affiliate Retailers
    Hi everyone!
    I was just on Shopstyle and Polyvore and realized that they do not list clothing information on their actual site. I click the image of the item and it sends me straight to Saks or Nordstrom or whoever the link is to.
    This worries me for several reasons:

1) How do the analytics work if I cannot integrate the actual data of the individual pieces of clothing into my site? For instance, customer recommendations need to be done with data analytics. Customer searches etc.

2) My goal is to include the clothing information on my site for the customer to be able to see, (color, size, style, fabric etc.) But how can I do this? Is it possible?
    It seems highly inconvenient that the customer has to click off my site just to review one article of clothing at a time...

3) On the other hand it also seems highly inconvenient and arduous to have to integrate all that clothing info/data if it isn't immediately accessible...

Thank you so so much for your help and advice!

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    If data is available from a merchant data feed, then you can do what you want as far as displaying/providing additional data to assist your visitors in making their purchase decisions. Polyvore is quite successful with their affiliate model...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread