Anyone have any suggestions on good merchants outside of CJ's that have kitchen stuff?. Pans, bowls, utencils and so on. Thanks.

ABW Ambassador
    "Good" as in "converts and pays" or "good" as in "has a nice product line"? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I can't speak to "converts and pays" because I haven't promoted them, but Cooking.com has a decent product line and is a LinkShare merchant.

Gameboy, it's Kitchens Etcetera at Performics, 10% 30 days, they also stock beautiful china.
    Another one I love and have used for years is Widerview Village at LS.
    Cooking.com...tried them for a year nada!

Thanks Cedric and MJ!

Good as in good product line, converts and pays. Jeeez, that does seem like an aweful lot to ask for huh.

I'll try cooking.com and see how it goes. MJ, I looked last night and I am already signed up with Kitchen Etcetera. I don't think I've ever really pushed them. I'll see how they do. I'll check out Winderview village. Thanks!

Mousejocky, hi :-)

With Kitchens etc at Performics - do they let you link to any product? I use them with BeFree and they only offer a few product links there. I would love to be able to have more linking options. I will give them credit - I did not make the minimum and they still sent a check!

With Widerview Village, that site is wonderful and just what I have been needing for some products. Thanks! Do they pay on time?

How do you like Performics? I went to look at their site and kinda had a hard time figuring out what to click on - lol, maybe it is just still early for me.

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Kitchen Etc. at Performics

"Good as in good product line, converts and pays.~GB"

Yep. Conversions could be a tad better but they're still good enough to get pages. The rest is Two Thumbs Up.

At Performics, you can make your own link to anything they've got. Cool, but if you want to show a lot of products it gets to be a PITA because there aren't pre-done product links--you have to "create your own" for everything.

Vicki, you're right, it's not easy to figure out what to click on there. But it's worth it to bother...

I will note that Performics takes longer to kick out the payment--about 2 months. I'm not hollering because that's in their terms.

on Kitchen etc. at Performics. I only have one small line of products selling through them, but they have been converting well, and I expect to be paid soon. I plan on expanding my marketing of them.

The interface at Performics is a vacuum (it sucks), but the tracking seems to do well, and the two merchants I started with are doing well on small amounts of targetted traffic.

I make my own links at Performics with Kitchen etc..., they hid the link pretty well that you have to click to make more of your own links, lol. On the "make your own links" page it's at the top on the left in plain link text, I think.

I am also worried that at some point Performics might kill those links. When I wrote asking where the new link maker was, I got some odd response about taking down my links. Luckily I got the response after I'd made a whole new slew of links and ignored it.

I don't send my visitors to the final product page, figuring that they change stock more frequently than I like to change my site [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] , but you can send your visitors to a search results page. Their search function is pretty good, so I can send folks to a page for all the frying widgets, or just the pink frying widgets, or the blue frying widgets if I like.

I also like selling kitchen stuff with Amazon. All advantages and disadvantages of Amazon apply. They convert, they pay, some areas they have a nice selection, others not so great, and folks tend to drop other stuff in their baskets also. Beware the $10 cap when marketing anything over $200.

HTH

LOL, musta been typing at the same time, Leader!

Vicki, Leader and Webmistress said it all,
    It was sleep time for me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

(4 year old thread bumping spam)
    Last edited by Trust; November 5th, 2006 at 08:59 AM. Reason: spam

ABW Ambassador
    cecilia, considering the past misunderstanding about your program which you seem to be bringing up several really OLD, outdated threads about, if you have a good program you might want to consider doing a regular program announcement here at ABW to introduce your program to the current membership. It's a particularly good time, since it's going into Holiday season now, and after that is time to update and prepare for bridal/wedding gifts.

Doing a program announcement would probably be far more effective than bumping old, stale threads, as well as making a more positive impression on the current "crowd." Check the link for advertising at the top of the forum pages.

ABW Ambassador
    Enough copying and pasting the same post in all the old threads mentioning this program. Enough is enough - 3's the charm.

http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=51

Here's how to announce your program.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread