Google Adsense
    hi people,

Today, oo you think it's possible to properly make money with Google Adsense?

Others solutions are better?

Thanks for your response.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    I don't, but some people probably do think it's possible. Others do receive regular income, generally a modest amount, but still a constant flow.

I guess the question to ask you is do you mean as a focal point of a site, or do you mean as an addition to a site promoting actual products? I have always wondered what percentage of those clicks that get you 5¢ from adsense might have otherwise resulted in a substantial sales of a real product had adsense not been there, luring customers away from the good stuff. As to sites built around adsense and sans real products. that is a no.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Thanks for you response...it's true, it's complicate to evaluate, I think, the thematic website is important also. Maybe, I'll use this and others solutions, as the lead? Because it's an information website.

I know of someone who bought a sub with his adsense earnings. No, wait, not a sub, a train! No, wait, let me think. Nonono!!! He bought a beach!!!
    Today I got $2.80 from AdSense, from 2 clicks total. I wish I had more traffic on that site, but it hasn't been updated since Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by login View Post
    I know of someone who bought a sub with his adsense earnings. No, wait, not a sub, a train! No, wait, let me think. Nonono!!! He bought a beach!!!
    Actually, it was an airplane. Specifically, this one...

The beach is another story...
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Great!

That's some nice UFO, Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Actually, it was an airplane. Specifically, this one...

The beach is another story...

It's a good plane!

It is very possible to make money with Google Adsense. I do it every day. Almost made 1 full months paycheck if you worked for minimum wage in Ohio, USA in the year I've been using it. Not bad. The more you work the more you make.

I used to make a lot ( several times the average salary in france), but google destroyed all my sites one by one, some disappeared from the search results, and some just didn't display any adsense anymore. I have been clearly a target of the "google adsense leak" ( http://pastebin.com/qh6Tta3h ) at the time. Since then i have stopped completely adsense and i have moved to new ventures, i'm clearly done with google adsense, it's a risky business.

I definitely understand the need for strict quality control - otherwise advertisers would opt OUT of Adsense. The rest of that article sounds like so much "sour grapes" by a disgruntled employee. It is true that many sites were hurt and ads did disappear - from sites that were not providing good value to the advertisers. Those old MFAs (Made For Adsense) sites were no longer allowed to serve ads or (even) show up in the SERPs. Yes - it was quality control - it was not Google scamming publishers.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..

yes, it is possible to earn money from Adsense. The ad, which is published on the website, website master gets money from the GOOGLE when visitors click on the ad.Google collects the money from the owner who wants to display their add on the site.

Absolutely, We can earn money from google adsense easily if we are expert in google adwords.

I worked with someone making a high five figures a year with adsense. How did they do it? They didn't focus on adsense. They created quality content that was relevant to their customers, was unique, and ranked very well for the subject matter of their site. They did all this, and continued to increase their traffic - all of these things contributed to making adsense a secondary revenue generator, and they're able to do it without focusing on adsense at all. It's possible, if maybe not probable.

It is possible to make an income with Google Adsense but it will be a residual one. Sure, there are lots of real success stories of people using Adsense but I think you are better off becoming an affiliate and promote other people`s products.
    Think of it this way: Why earn 20 cents for a click when you can receive a 20 dollars commission for a sale?
    Affiliate Manager to The HCF Affiliate Program (30-50% RevShare - Special Niche Market)

Why earn 20 cents for a click when you can receive a 20 dollars commission for a sale?
    BUT, you get that 20-cents on EVERY CLICK. How many clicks does it take to earn that $20 commission? If it's 100 clicks you are breaking even.

Having a good "mix" seems to work well for me. I have a couple of sections on some websites without good options for affiliate links (real estate is one example) and the ad clicks are well over $1 each. On the other hand, and on one of those sites with real estate, I have a popular section for Steamed Crabs in Baltimore - that has excellent affiliate conversions; therefore I show very few ads there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    BUT, you get that 20-cents on EVERY CLICK. How many clicks does it take to earn that $20 commission? If it's 100 clicks you are breaking even.

Having a good "mix" seems to work well for me. I have a couple of sections on some websites without good options for affiliate links (real estate is one example) and the ad clicks are well over $1 each. On the other hand, and on one of those sites with real estate, I have a popular section for Steamed Crabs in Baltimore - that has excellent affiliate conversions; therefore I show very few ads there.
    But what if 2 of that clicks would have turned out into two sales? There is much to discuss here, but you are wright, your best bet is to use Ad Words on pages you don`t have the option to use affiliates link and affiliate links on the rest of the pages.
    Affiliate Manager to The HCF Affiliate Program (30-50% RevShare - Special Niche Market)

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread