ABW Ambassador
    Went into my account to check for new links, and low and behold ... What looked like a dream come true for a freebies site ! I was counting quarters in my head [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

.50 a lead just to give away "real" free samples of Friskies cat food direct from the Friskies website - NO "fake" Money Reign type deal with checkboxes !

Without ANY delay, I slap up the banner , and text links on at least three pages.
    Less than 10 minutes later, I log back in to Onresponse thinking ... this must be my "lucky day" and maybe I missed some other "too good to be true" offers such as $1 a pop to give away Oil of Olay Samples - Yeah ... Keep dreaming Lisa :rolleyes:

The Friskies ads and banners were all gone, and the links I JUST put up go to Onresponse's "freebieclub.com" !

What the heck ? Someone trying to be funny over there , or did the people over at Friskies realize they made a BIG mistake ?

Never mind, I must have just missed that one.
    Darn !

[ 03-01-2002: Message edited by: Lisa ]

ABW Ambassador
    Are there no other onresponse members here?

Does anyone know they are being swallowed by valueclick? (their parent company is making them go bye bye)

What are your opinions on this???

I'm not sure what to think. As long as they have the same offers and good service, I guess it's not a big deal. That remains to be seen though.

Lisa, I must of missed that offer.

Breeze, I really don't have a clue what to think. I was kind of happy with the way things were. I just finally filled out the form to switch over reluctantly. I haven't checked out the valueclick site yet though. I will wait and see how it goes. :eek:

ABW Ambassador
    Patrick, I was kind of happy the way things were myself. I am so tired of all the changes. Constant change is making me very ill.

Somebody stop this merry-go-round.

I need a break.

Breeze, I hear ya. It seems all I do lately is chase a good merchant from one place to another or try to keep links updated. Pull the merchant, put them back. Deactivted reactivated.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread