I joined Goclick.com a few weeks ago. I am using both banners and popunder adds.

I am impressed by this comany's stats. O.K.! the count of the Popunders is a little ( maybe 30%) less than it really is but it is nothing compared to the way your clickthrough stats get slashed with Standard Internet affiliate programs. Also Goclick.com popunder banner is not offensive and does not open new windows etc..

One thing, though, it doesn't seem that Goclick.com respond to their technical support questions promptly. It has been a week now since I last E-mailed them a technical question. Also, I requested a payment about 10 days ago but I didn't see anything in my Paypal account?

Does any one know ehether Goclcik.com pay their affiliates at all?? I am a new affiliate anxious to know what kind of company I am dealing with?

Thank you

Marcelle

ABW Ambassador
    The best thing to do with them is use the affiliate side to fund your PPC action!

You can just hit a button and spend your earnings as soon as you make $25.00

Cashing the revenue as PPC action seems like a great idea at least it is guaranteed...but your response left a lot to be said.

Does your response mean that there is no hope of getting real money?

Marcelle

Hey Marcelle,

GoClick have established a strong reputation as far as affiliate payment is concerned. Personally, I've received payments from them via PayPal every month for the past 13 months.

The two criticisms most often voiced concerning their program, though, are the firm's willingness to slice affiliate pay rates without notification (this occurs only when one's traffic is found to be unproductive), and its slow email support.

Since the "request funds" feature does not trigger an automatic payment, but rather stimulates a human to review the account and approve payment, the process has gradually grown slower. Of late, it has taken about 10-12 days for payment requests to be processed, while the website still claims that payments should be issued within 7 days.

Anyway, bottom line is that the program remains reputable, and you will more than likely receive payment, but patience is (unfortunately) required.

Just confirming what Czar says: I get my money on PayPal within a couple of days.

Thanks,

I am relived to know that Goclick is reliable.

OVEB, did you mean cipule of "weeks" or couple of "days"

This Web site is really helpful for exchanging information.

Marcelle

marcelle,

Welcome!

Haiko

Marcelle, it has never taken more than a few days, like 2-3 days. I guess I have been lucky.

I received my payment from them in january, yes they do actually pay out, just the stats need to be more accurate, I'm getting way more unique hits then Im getting credit for. Also, the pop unders, actually come out on top with compuserve "even with the aol disabling" option.

It took a couple of weeks for them to finally cut me a check, so be patient. I've never received an email back from support even though I have written to them several times...maby they could outsource that end??

Thanks Guys for all the input.

I actually DID receive my first payment from GoClick. It took exactly two weeks. NO response yet from technical support. It seems to me that there is agreement in this forum that GoClick.com needs to do something to improve their technical support.

One thing I noticed today when I tried to access my personal profile today, I got an error message saying that GoClick.com is temporarily no accepting new affiliates (thus I cannot access my personal profile????)

From my short experience with GoClick.com I find that Goclick.com is a respecatble company and they DO pay.

Cheers

Marcelle

ABW Ambassador
    All of the above is similiar to our experiences. They do pay, it takes 7-14 days to get the money from the day we click on "payment" button, and they slashed our payout after the first 2 months. We are not happy about that and are trying popupsponsors to see how they compare. Our sign up link is: http://www.popupsponsor.com/tracker/...ref_id=329&s=1 if you are so inclined.

(note: we are just starting with them, so we don't know how they pay, but their payout is considerably higher than goclick, if they do pay.)

also they are "heavy" in to marketing and recommending everything under the sun, so I'm a bit cautious at this point. But still my overall attitude is positive. [crossing fingers]

Affjus,

Please let us know whether popupsponsors do pay. Your input would be most appreciated.

On another note, I received my first payment from GoClick and everything went fine. The payment was issued on February 6 2002. I tried to ask for another payment in February but I got an error message saying that I could only ask for payment once every month. I tried today March 7, 2002 but still got the same error message...strange! It has now been one month and one day

Does anyone know how this waiting period works? When will I be able to ask for another payment?

I'd normally ask technical support but they never respond.

Best regards

Marcelle

ABW Ambassador
    [edited by markymark as this post has served its purpose].

[ 03-07-2002: Message edited by: markymark ]

ABW Ambassador
    How are they for the PPC portion of the site? Do they deliver a lot of hits? Are people happy with the traffic they deliver?

If so, does anyone have an affiliate link I can sign up with them through? If they are decent I'll give them a try.

Thanks in advance,
    Kip [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    marcelle,

As for the 30 day waiting period, that starts on the say they send payment and goes about 32 days, or so I've noticed. :-)

[b]kip[/],

are you talking about Goclick or PopUpSponsors?

ABW Ambassador
    Traffic from GoClick partners can be worthwhile, it depends on the niche of your site. They have been very aggressive in trying to partner with high traffic subject specific sites, but as with all PPCs getting details on who and what is not always easy. You could try emailing them, explaining what your site is about and asking if they have partners that deal specifically with that niche. Tell them you are going to put a couple of hundred bucks their way depending on the answer to the email and you never know, they might be forthcoming.

Or you could try my method of blowing large sums of money across many different PPCs in order to find out who partners with who and which niches are most suited to which PPCs. I would recommend the first method though [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Went there www.goclick.com three different times today to browse and see the spiel. Damn Java newsfeed or just using the search box or clicking a category froze up my system on a cable connections....everytime. Someone tell me when it's safe to go back there and see what comes from keyword searches.

ABW Ambassador
    I've e-mailed Go Click to see if they do target the niches I have. Great suggestion, Marky Mark! AffJus - yes, I meant Go Click.

Thanks,

ABW Ambassador
    Kip,

Let me know how forthcoming they are about this. Did you promise them $$$$$ if they have some good partners for your niche ? That would be the decider if I ran a PPC.

ABW Ambassador
    Will do, Marky Mark. I didn't specifically say I would be giving them $$$$$ if they came back with the right answers b/c I was worried they would just tell me what I wanted to hear rather than the truth. I asked if they specifically targeted the niches I'm interested in and asked how many searches they got on those terms each day and/or month.

I e-mailed them Friday late afternoon and haven't heard from them yet. If they write back, I'll let you know what they say. If they don't write back, I'll make that known too. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Cheers,

ABW Ambassador
    Wow. I am so impressed with Go Click. Not! Two e-mails and 1 week later and I'm still waiting for a response. Oh yeah. I'll be signing up with them REAL soon. :rolleyes:

Kip

ABW Ambassador
    Well, that says it all, doesn't it. I don't know about you guys, but when people want to give me money, I am usually very happy to respond.

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread