Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jeeesh, I haven't had a CJ sale since 2:30 PM CJ time yesterday. Whats up with that? Yesterday started off great for me with more early day slaes than normal and then stopped. Are there any coincidences out there for me???

We had a nice stretch of weather here in the East for about a week. What was nice about that is that I was able to toss some money in the wishing well (Bird Bath) and things were rocking. The wishing well (Bird Bath) is now frozen again Overall a good day yesterday but Jeeesh, where are my CJ sales?

Coincidence Me baby!

Affiliate Programs That Just Might Work

yah me too!

where is our Cj Sales????

Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

ABW Ambassador
    Did not see a dime from CJ for almost 24 hours.

Tons of hits - no transactions! Please plug the tracking cord back in - I think it must be the green one, the one that's laying tangled up under someone's chair.

Abigail

ABW Ambassador
    I had some sales yesterday, but they didn't start showing up in my account until late in the afternoon/early evening.

The day before that , there was a huge gap with no sales and higher than usual click-thrus, with one early morning sale until about 9:00 p.m, when I think one or two other sales managed to make it into my account

Something isn't right with the tracking ....AGAIN I just know it and feel it in my gut .

Ooooops, I thought the heading of this post said for Winners Only.....I'm in the wrong place! LOL

Now that I have mysteriously been put on the "good" cj tracking server, I seem to be doing well every day. However, my last sale was about 12 hours ago. Also, when I checked reports this morning, transaction reports did not jive with performance reports for yesterday. They were off by one sale. This leads me to believe there may be a delay somewhere.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing
    Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

quote:
    Ooooops, I thought the heading of this post said for Winners Only.....I'm in the wrong place! LOL

Lol!

I hope there is a delay somewhere. All I show since 2:30pm 1/1 is a reversal early this morning.

Coincidence Me baby!

Wow! Complaining really does work...just picked up a couple nice little sales. I guess its true "the squeaky wheels" do get the grease.

Abigail

Yesterday started off for us better than it normally does but stopped at 1:41 pm. No transactions since then except for one reversal today.

ABW Ambassador
    I'm waiting till 4:30pm for the sales for today. They'll be a string of them starting from early this morning.

Just the way it's been happening lately.

Very unusual.

Normally, Crucial Memory's weekend batch sales arrive on Tuesday. Nothing so far. In fact, the past three days have been the slowest sales in the last fifteen months.

Whine, whine whine!

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    DukeOfURL - by the way, that's just the best name, I get a kick out of it, every time I see it!

Time Is A Parasite's Friend

I meant to whine earlier today, but I was so wrapped up with some other stuff.

Then... I can't whine... I just made a $294 commission. I sure hope that it will stick, otherwise I will whine louder and longer than anyone of you.

ABW Ambassador
    Wow! Thats a hefty commission. What did you sell?
    Cazzie

LOL.. I'm always good for a whine, especially when Packy's supplying the cheese

Penny ante sales today on CJ..little bitty things, think the highest commiss is $18.00!
    Where are the big spenders?

Pass the cheese Packy

"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 reasons why it doesn't work"
    Thomas Edison

MJ,

Cheese for everyone on me. God only knows I have enough Whine to go around for everyone also

This is truly pitiful. 2 sales today and 2 reversals. Of course the reversals triple the amnt of the sales

One of them 8th wonders of the world happened though as usual. I looked at a merchant who hasn't done anything in the last few months. I spent about a half hour tracking down their links and removing them. And guess what happened. Yup, just like always a sale happened to roll in from them within an hour of pulling them from my site. Tell me some of these merchants don't play games.

They see the clicks and sales stop coming in from a website and then post a sale. Man that happens a lot to me.

Coincidence Me baby!

[I looked at a merchant who hasn't done anything in the last few months. I spent about a half hour tracking down their links and removing them. And guess what happened. Yup, just like always a sale happened to roll in from them within an hour of pulling them from my site]

Packy,that's the strangest thing isn't it, don't know how many times I've done that and a sale will roll in...talk about twilight zone stuff....

"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 reasons why it doesn't work"
    Thomas Edison

Well, today was not all that hot for me either. Which is remarkable after the fantastic day yesterday and the day before. Does make you wonder.

But, still, I'd much rather win than whine.

Oh, but I do like wine, too.

Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

If not because of that one big sale, my day would be below average. Oh well! BTW, I don't know exactly what was sold since I customized my links, but it gotta be some sort garden stuff.

I didn't sell any high ticket items for quite a while, which also makes me wonder where those big spenders are.

ABW Ambassador
    Lol,

I logged on here to see where my sales had gone for the last 2 days and see that I have a lot of company. Hope it gets ironed out soon. I can't handle this kind of stress.

DPG

I'm thinking I must have just been lucky earlier this week. Sales were down Wednesday, but what is worse, my site stats show visitors dropped by nearly 40% yesterday. Worst visitor stats in over two months. Sure hoping this is not a Google thing!

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    For Whiners Only
    Just passin' through . . . can anyone tell me where ta find the thread for Pissers and Moaners?

Brian
    aka Cyclone

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room~!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I left a trail to most all of them over the last 1 1/2 years.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Actually, my earlier post was a reaction to a one day slump, which does happen from time to time..

I'm writing today only because CJ is down for the upgrade and I figured if I wanted to whine (and who of us is not justified in doing so today), this is the right thread for it! LOL

Hope everyone else is hanging in there and can make it until 10PM (PST) tonight for the be unveiling of "CJ 6.0". Ooooo, the suspense! I can't wait. It better be all that we have been expecting, that's all I can say!

See you all here and in chat a few hours from now!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast