Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Sunny Miami
    Hello all,

Many have been asking, I have been listening. As of 4/1/02, TigerDirect's minimum commission payment will be $25.00 instead of the current $50.00.

What does that mean to you? Well before you needed to reach $50.00 in commissions before we cut you a check, now reach $25.00 in one month and you will receive a check from us.

This will not really affect the top producers, they are always reaching and passing that $50.00 mark, but it will incentivize the ones just starting out, the ones still building traffic.

What else can I do to help you make money today ?

Have a great day !!

Andy, Great move!!! I just added you to a couple of my pages. I'll see how it goes and take it from there. The problem I have had about adding links to your site is that I am afraid they will buy a certain product that I do good with from your site. Through other sites I get around 20% for ink cartridges. Obviously if I see that they start purchasing these from Tiger I would have to change something around.

Is it posible for you to figure a way to raise comishes on certain products like ink cartridges. It would definately make my decisions easier. Again, great move on lowering the monthly minimum.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread