Well I got my 2nd check from CPABank now, but it was for about 1/2 of what I earned during this pay period. I've asked them for explanation and have gotten no response. Stay tuned for further updates.

ABW Ambassador
    I stopped using them. I wasn't impressed with their service.

quote:
    I wasn't impressed with their service.

I'm starting to think that way also.

Ditto on the above posts!

Still no reply or explanation from CPABank.

I hope the 1/2 check doesn't bounce. :eek:

ABW Ambassador
    That's really odd! It seems I get an email from Hank at least daily. I wonder if you are mailing him at the correct addy??? :rolleyes:

I still get the "new offer" emails from Hank, but I can't even get a response from them using their "online support" system either. They have no problem sending emails to advertise new offers. They just seem to be having problems explaining why they only sent me 1/2 of a check. :rolleyes:

Wow, I couldn't agree more with these posts. After sending numerous emails and even a voicemail, all of which went unanswered, I finally got through to someone named Trish. She is one of the rudest people I've ever spoken with. Basically, she said

o the problems I'm having with CPA Bank are my fault
    o they never reponded to my emails and voicemail because THEY felt my issues were resolved
    o I must have a "small web site" because lots of people are making way more money than me
    o I was wasting her time

I am stunned at their lack of service. Not only that, their reporting is absolutely horrible. I highly recommend staying away from CPA Bank.

So far I have had no problem getting paid by cpa ( got 2 checks both for under $100) They were both a bit less then I earned(Just figured it was to be paid later on...?) BUT I have used their contact form a few time because I had tracking questions and they never replied, not even to tell me to go away and shutup!

I cant stop using them, because I promote webstakes and gamesville through them..unless anyone knows another place I can promote gameville for $.92US??

Still No response from CPABank as to why they only sent 1/2 a check.

Time to start the daily emails to them until they finally answer the question.

Hey Commission King - you could always call them in Florida at 561-862-0911.

That could be a fun call for you if you're a masochist. :-)

I wonder if they would accept a "Collect" call?

I hate that their ads don't even show up [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

I was (and got accepted (whatever that means)) going to be a merchant with them ... but I'd rather not now! Very disappointing!

Haiko
    PS. Email whatever@windough.com You'll get a response :rolleyes:

Haiko,

They also have error ridden reporting, poor customer service, refuse to answer emails in a timely fashion, can't detect merchants that are out of compliance, and don't pay you what you do manage to earn. Besides that, they aren't bad. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

9 out of 10 times I can't even check the reports page. Glad I only promoted (with not much effort) 2 of their programs. I heard good things about them from somewhere, that's why I signed up.

quote:
    Originally posted by Commission King:
    Haiko,

They also have error ridden reporting, poor customer service, refuse to answer emails in a timely fashion, can't detect merchants that are out of compliance, and don't pay you what you do manage to earn. Besides that, they aren't bad. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

LMAO [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    Groundzero...there were many, including me that were touting them...I was very happy with them when they first came along...I was seeing great conversions, and received my checks in a timely manner...then the conversions tapered off to almost nil...I dropped them at that point. I still occasionally run their webmaster referral since I was seeing a great response from that originally...that too tapered off...

Tom Pyles

quote:
    I still occasionally run their webmaster referral since I was seeing a great response from that originally...that too tapered off...

That was my main reason for joining them and I actually got a couple refferals from it and @ $5 a pop I was quite happy. I still get a few clicks from that but no leads (not blaming anyone about that) but now they have dropped it to $1 a lead. It was good while it lasted.

The $5 webmaster referral was good while it lasted. I saw a HUGE drop off last month in posted leads for that one, then they dropped it to $1/lead, sent me 1/2 check and refuse to say why - which is another good reason to quit using CPABank.

CPABank finally responded.

They said they don't know why they only sent me 1/2 of my check. :rolleyes:

Did they say anything about rectifying the situation? Because if that's all they said then something is seriously (starts with an F) up over there. By the way, I couldn't even log in to CPA yesterday (don't know if it was my prob or theirs).

Just the standard "we'll look into it further and get back to you."

CPABank still hasn't gotten back to me.
    I guess they still haven't figured out why they only sent me 1/2 of a check. I can't wait to see how they screw me this month.

CpaBank is weird.

I recently made $1.00 from them but it won't tell me how I made it. I'm pretty sure it's from the webmaster refferal link I have up (because it's the only CpaBank related link I have) but I would sure like to know for sure. The stats don't even show it, it's just in the total.

I'll keep it though. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

They owe me a check! I'll let you know if I ever get paid...

26. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread