How Do I Contact The Adobe Affiliate Manager?
    I have been rejected by the Adobe affiliate program over at CJ many times. But I think I am a very suitable candidate with a quality website and the right type of visitor fit.

The application is rejected immediately, about 1 nanosecond after I hit the apply button. The only thing I can think of is that because I have no other CJ earnings they reject straight away. The majority of my affiliate earning are on another network (ShareASale). It's not that I can't make affiliate sales, but I don't currently do it at CJ. Could this be the reason for the immediate rejection?

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get into this program? I wrote to them at adobe@cj.com a week ago but do far no reply. I have persuaded many people to buy a Photoshop subscription who would not have done so had I not pointed out the benefits and I am unable to monetise. Thanks for any pointers.

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    If it's a network managed program there, and you're not a CJP, good luck with that. They have a rule in place that screens either by your stated traffic in the network profile or based on your network ranking and automatically rejects your app.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

Thanks for the information. In case anyone else is reading this, I had to look up what a CJP was.

The CJ Performer program is designed for qualifying top-performing publishers who work ethically within the CJ Network and have been paid at least $10,000 in commissions per month for the last three months.
    So it's possible that the Adobe program is only available to CJPs. They don't say any of that on their "Join our affiliate program" page.

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    A lot of big brand programs become effectively closed as they set up approval rules to screen small affiliates to give them more time to work with the big ones (CJP's) - note, this is my experience, so don't take is as Gospel truth. If the program is managed by CJ, in a lot of cases, they're managers have a huge client load, so they put their focus on working the relationship with the top 200-300 overall affiliates on the network that they know can drive big numbers and it's more efficient for them. If they don't make good contact info available, and don't want to be contacted, look for competitive offers to work with who make themselves available, or you're probably in for a frustrating relationship anyway.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

I do a lot of Photoshop tips so am only interested in promoting the product I know and want other people to use. They don't make good contact info easily available, so it doesn't look good for me. I can't show them I have the traffic and the relevant people if they won't look. I'll have to find another way to monetise it and maybe sell my stuff instead of providing it all for free.

I have an angle so it could work out better than being an affiliate. You never know ... thanks for your help. It's probably pushed me to a better solution.
    Last edited by scented; August 19th, 2015 at 01:26 PM.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    In CJ you can screen out based on network ranking, country of origin, publisher category and US state (nexus). What country or US state are you in?

Your other option is to go through the company and see if you can get someone to respond to you. Start by looking for a marketing director and see if you can make contact there. IMHO a targeted affiliate is worth their weight in gold and should have that relationship fostered.

I'm in the UK. My traffic/audience is heavily UK, US and Australian. Those are the people I focus on, although I am also getting traffic and sales from English speakers in France, Spain, Italy, the Caribbean and Brazil in recent months.

I just need a proper address for an affiliate manager. The adobe@cj.com is not ideal or possibly inundated.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    You can file a tech ticket in CJ and see if they will answer that. Otherwise it doesn't look like CJ wants to talk to you. You need to change the game.

Thanks - I will do something else. Selling my own products is probably better as I can't make them do what they clearly don't want to do.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    You can promote Adobe software including Photoshop through many other merchants. I'd use Amazon, but there are also Walmart, Target, Office Depot, Textbooks.com, and many more.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

I'll look at those Phil ... thanks for posting.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread