Adsense earnings and stats
    Hey guys. I'm new to the forum. So if this is in the wrong section I apologize.

My question: I have been running my blog for about 8 months now. I use Adsense as my way to earn an income. For the first few months I didn't place any ads on my site. Because of the obvious (waste of time in my opinion). Since I've placed Adsense ads on my blog. I've had 3 payouts totaling AROUND $600.00. What I am wondering. For a blog as new as mine, is that a decent income so far? I've noticed an ever-increasing day my day Adsense profit. Some days totaling over $10.00 but never under $2.00.

I feel like given the time my blog has been live, that is a really good start to making money with Adsense.

My website stats has been growing steadily every month too. Last month I cleared 1 million visitors. With almost 23k uniques. I'm not the greatest with numbers so therefor I don't know what is acceptable to calling "good numbers for the time your site has been online" which is why I am asking. Would you call these numbers at least "promising"?

Thanks in advance.

Keep up the good work, over time earnings should keep steadily increasing.

3. Thanks From:

The niche also has an influence on earnings. For example, real estate related terms will produce more revenue per click than will kitchen related terms.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

have you tried promoting affiliate products instead of or in addition to the adsense? seems like you could be making more. not saying that $600 is not good. for adsense on a new site it seems very good to superCool. so you are doing something right. keep it up

good luck

6. Thanks From:

That's why I'm here on these forums. I want to learn more about affiliate marketing. Never really thought much of it. I'm doing a lot of reading. Leaning more about it everyday. I don't want to just throw up links and shove crap down my members throats. I want to do it right.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread