What is affiliate marketing ?
    Hello everyone,

I am here to know about affiliate marketing. Anybody can explain in brief?

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    I wish it could be explained in brief, but there are many, many aspects to affiliate marketing. That's why we have an entire forum with tens of thousands of threads on the topic. Spend some time looking through the various sub-forums and I think you'll find the answer for yourself, and get a free education at the same time.
    Last edited by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow; August 31st, 2015 at 08:47 AM.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Simple terms: you promote some other company's product or idea and get paid per action.

Thank you for sharing information regarding affiliate marketing but still I am searching accurate answer for affiliate marketing techniques.
    Last edited by DiazJenkins; September 3rd, 2015 at 04:30 AM.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    You didn't originally ask about marketing techniques. Once again, no simple easy answer, but a lot of information is already available in this forum. You'll have to do that task yourself - read, read, read, test, test, test - and you'll have your answer.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

I am also a new comer to the arena of Affiliate Marketing. According to my understanding, AM(Affiliate Marketing) is said to be the attempt to sell the products or services of an Organization, receiving commissions by the Affiliate.

Affiliate Manager
    Affiliate marketing techniques vary based on how you want to market a specific product to a specific group of buyers. Be it organic traffic, paid traffic, and email list, social, the list goes on... If you can effectively sell products, you will earn a commission for that as an affiliate of the company who's product you sold.

There are many different options when it comes to affiliate marketing. Once you understand the simple process - Join an affiliate program, sell affiliate products to your traffic source, earn commission. You can start to learn about how to do each of those things.

Hope this helps.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread