Im a newbie at all of this, I feel like a rat in a maze trying to figure this all out. Can anyone tell me the best way to advertise affiliate programs that get results? null

Chester,

Welcome!

Check THIS out.

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    You came to a good place.
    Just stick around, visit often, read the forums, post your own questions, etc.
    I'm somewhat of a newbie myself, both here at ABW and on the internet itself, and so far ABW is the most valuable information resource I have found.
    Many of the members here are "heavy-hitters", so to speak, so you will learn a lot from them.
    Good Luck!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

It's both easy and difficult.

The problems are not the getting traffic the problems are choosing the right products to sell and fromt the right merchants.

Once you make a well educated decision on the above you'll need to make a page with that product that people can't refuse.

Got that done then go to overture.com or another ppc search engine and find keywords related to your product or service. This will get you the specific people who are looking for your page.

Along with doing all of this you have to consider certain points like return on investment. (simple just make more than you loose)

Thanks,
    Also is it better to have your own personal web site to promote some of your affiliate programs? How does a person make money with advertising other banners etc. Does this work better or just advertising your affiliate sites 1 at a time?
    [img]null[/img] :confused:

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread