HelloTravel affiliate program- What date to they pay their affiliates?
    Hi,

I just want to ask if anyone here has worked with the HelloTravel affiliate program and more importantly what date do they make payment. It is stated that they pay their affiliates monthly but I cannot find any information on their website what date they make payment to their affiliates. So for example for leads sent in August, when in September do they make payment.

Thanks for the responses

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Are they an independent program or on a network, and if so, which network?
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    This is from there Terms and Conditions:
    6. PAYMENT TERMS
    When enquiries come from Affiliates, they are sold on our agents platform at a particular price set by the pricing engine . Affiliates receive a % of the sold price . Usually it is 40% . For further multiple sales up to 4 sales, Affiliates receive the same % for each sale of the enquiry. At the end of the billing cycle , this accumulated amount minus the reversal ( for fake enquiries which get sold ) give the Net Payable Amount which we pay to the Affiliates.
    For Affiliates based in India:
    HelloTravel shall pay the "Affiliate" on monthly basis. In the event that the total commission due for a month is less than Rs 500 (Monthly Minimum amount), "Affiliate" shall withhold such commission and release it along with the commission due with subsequent month. All payments shall be subject to deduction of tax at source as applicable.
    For Affiliates outside India:
    HelloTravel shall pay the "Affiliate" on monthly basis. In the event that the total commission due for a month is less than Rs 1000 (Monthly Minimum amount), "Affiliate" shall withhold such commission and release it along with the commission due with subsequent month. All payments shall be subject to deduction of tax at source as applicable.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound View Post
    Are they an independent program or on a network, and if so, which network?
    It is an independent program

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    This is from there Terms and Conditions:
    Hi Chuck, I am aware of their payment terms, I have been through their website. However it only states that they pay monthly but when exactly was what I wanted to know. So say for example for the month of August, do they make payment on the 1st of September?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Have you not had luck contacting them at the email they posted on their affiliate page?

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread