Hello, everyone

Could someone recommend a good flower merchant? I've been looking at a bunch of them, and many have an 800 number in a huge font on every page [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    I have no idea if they have a 1-800 all over their site or not, but my most succesful flower merchant is Floweria (at CJ)... though from looking at their EPC, I may be their ONLY affiliate, lol.

Cedric, thank you for replies in both topics I posted [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I just looked at Floweria, and their main page is located at www.floweria.com but when you go to an individual flower bouquet, it has a Yahoo store URL. I was wondering if they are tracking both domains, since domains are different(floweria.com and yahoo.com). But since you have sales, they must be tracking. I will try them again, even though I didn't have much success with them in the past(at Performics)

[ 04-24-2002: Message edited by: WebSurfer ]

ABW Ambassador
    Florists are a strange bunch. A lot of bitterness over what has been happening to their industry over the past several years. Some just couldn't adapt to the changes.

As far as flower affiliate programs go, you have to be ready to adapt yourself. Great converting programs can go sour in a hurry, then rebound with no explanation.

Right now, for florist delivered flowers, I give the endorsement to Florist.com. They had payment issues in the past, but have cleaned up their act and convert well.

For direct from the grower flowers, the Canadians, GrowerFlowers, are tops now.

If you like to make it (low commissions) up in volume, customers cannot resist 1800Flowers if you put it in front of them.

Whatever you go with, if they stop converting, swap em out.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread