I would like some help building a listing of affiliate programs.

I'm just doing a simple directory for now and may export the information to a better system once I get going. I think I've got most categories covered and it should be easy enough to understand.

Your compensation for an honest and factual listing will be the use of your affiliate urls for any of your posts.

This will be a first come first serve basis however some rograms may be duplicated if they fall into varied categories.

Only post affiliate programs that you know to be good programs. This is not a who's good and who's bad kind of place. The address is www.affiliateprogramlist.com

Thank You

PS who's gonna post abw first? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Heyder,pm'd you re: categories...
    no I didn't post ABW [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Alrighty, I posted a couple pillstore type links under http://affiliateprogramlist.com/Pay _Per_Sale_Percentage_Health_and_Beauty.shtml, hopefully this is the correct category. I'm just curious how long it takes for them to show up.

Also, while submitting these I checked the spellcheck box once. After I hit submit it came up with "Errors - 3". I hit back to fix them and all my information was gone, so I had to retype everything again. I'm guessing this is not how it's supposed to work [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] so I figured I'd let you know about it.

New question while looking around a bit, I noticed that the sites I submitted can fall under three categories, is it cool to submit them to all three?

Brian

edit: had to fix link.

[ 04-18-2002: Message edited by: madmanbc ]

Looks like I should add more categories. Anyone have suggestions?

I've added dropshippers, networks and multi-payment-options.

Madmanbc, sorry about the spell checker. It must have crashed or something.

Hi Heyder! I posted 2 under arts and crafts and collectibles, hope I entered it correctly - lol.

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

H,

I tried to enter ABW [img]tongue.gif[/img] and got error 2, i think it was the speeel checker [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img],

PM me with your tel (again), we should talk ... I can get you some paid program listings in there for you [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Haiko

I'm gonna shut that spell checker off. I can't seem to fix it.

Sorry about that

Haiko I'll send it in just a moment.

Oh Ic
    On the spell checker error 1 means you have one misspelling two means two and so on.

I'll have to remove it because if you were to write the word abestweb in your description that would come up as an error.

ABW Ambassador
    Heyder: it may seem self-evident, but... could you give a brief description of each of the top level categories (Drop Shippers,
    Email Marketing, Multi Level Marketing, Multi Tiered, Networks, Pay-Per-Click, Pay-Per-Lead, Pay-Per-Sale-Fixed, Pay-Per-Sale-Percentage, Residual Incomes,
    multi-payment-options)?

And if a merchant falls into two categories (say, multi-tiered and pay-per-percentage), do you want us to put them in both places?

And on the submit form -- do you want *my* name and email, or contact info for the program?

And why is it that my BEST merchants don't have referral programs?... rhetorical question, of course, sigh...

ABW Ambassador
    C'MON EVERYBODY!! Sure it's only day one, but only a few people have responded to this offer so far. Heyder deserves a better response than this!

On most sites of this theme (affiliate program directory), the site owner has signed up for every affiliate program under the sun and posted only his (or her) own links. Heyder is offering FREE exposure for YOUR affiliate links.

What a guy!!!

Let's give him something to feel good about!

Heyder - Keep up the good work!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Cedric,

I'll go and add descriptions to the top page. I don't have control over the other pages because they are generated by the program. It should help a lot though having info on the home page.

As for which directories, I personally don't mind multiple categories but I was thinking the one called multi-payment-options would cover it but that's not the right name for the category. Can you think of a category name that would cover this?

Oh and as per the info that is requested like name email and all of that, it's a generic script and I will not use any of the info for any purpose.

You are free to enter false info if you'd like, though it is fun to see who submitted for kicks and giggles. (lol)

deelz

Thank you for the kind words

This really is an opportunity that all of use could benefit from and I'm very glad for all of the help so far. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Heyder, thanks for the descriptions. Where would a program that pays on a tiered basis dependent on sales (for example: 5% for monthly sales up to $500, 7% for $501 - 1,000, etc) -- I would have thought multi-tiered, but now I'm not sure.

Cedric,

How about I make a category called performance-incentive-sales?

Heyder,
    I've submitted 2 links.
    Hope to see them on ASAP.
    Reply me via email when you have em up !

:confused:

[ 04-22-2002: Message edited by: Heyder ]

Hi Heyder, and everyone -

This is a great opportunity!

I am going to sublit Focalex's program to your affiliate program lists. Quick question: we offer several payment models (CPA, CPM and a tiered referral program), should I enter it just once, or should I submit the program for each category!?

Take it easy everyone,

Nick

Hi Nick,

You are welcome to add your program in any or all of the sections that you see fit.

Thank you

Update
    I still need help

So far I'm listed with dmoz and have plans to submit to yahoo soon. To get listed with places like yahoo we will need to have a significant amount of resources.

The directory listings are all from users and contain their referral codes not mine. I believe it's to everyones advantage to place listings and to get this directory to grow. You will make money with little or no work aside from placing the original links.

There are a lot of people that frequent places like this and sign up for programs they haven't heard of before. This will bring all of us extra income.

I hope no one minds my pushing this but I feel it's a worthy cause.

PS thank you to those who have already helped out.

[ 04-30-2002: Message edited by: Heyder ]

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread