Advertising
    What is the best source of advertising?

Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

That question is a lot like asking "what is the best color"?

What are you trying to advertise? Who are you selling it to? Would you be able to sell it to people you meet in person? The more you know about your target customer the easier it will be to find your answer. The book Ready, Fire, Aim by Michael Masterson covers this a bit. A lot of people invest money in their business(get an office, a fax, printer, etc...) and in spend a fortune in advertising before they learn to sell their offer.

Your best source for advertising might be radio while my best source might be strictly targeted email or a run of network buy on a dating site.
    Figure out who your market is, and see where they buy, where they get their information, what offers they like, and which merchants seem to be the most successful in that arena.

4. Thanks From:

I appreciate your views, But I want to know that digital marketing is more effective or real world marketing?

Quote Originally Posted by bigideas View Post
    I appreciate your views, But I want to know that digital marketing is more effective or real world marketing?
    It can be. It all depends on you, your product, and your customer.

Affiliate Manager
    What is "real world marketing" in your opinion. My understanding is that digital marketing is marketing to people who live in the real world. You really havent given enough information for anyone to make a case for either.

Did you try with mobile advertising sites like Buzzcity. You will get click for 1 cent.

Create a squeeze page with your autoreponder with a great offer. Advertise on those mobile advertising sites. If you spend $10 per day, you will receive at least 200 subscribers per day.

I also tried with facebook advertising. I promoted a post on my facebook page and I received about 20 clicks, 200 page likes and 340 post likes for $10.
    Last edited by DavidF63; October 8th, 2015 at 09:15 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by bigideas View Post
    I guess by real world here you mean ofline marketing. If that is the case let's look at the outreach of both, In offline business you are limited to those living around the business but with digital you are reaching out to the world. do you see the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidF63 View Post
    Did you try with mobile advertising sites like Buzzcity. You will get click for 1 cent.

Create a squeeze page with your autoreponder with a great offer. Advertise on those mobile advertising sites. If you spend $10 per day, you will receive at least 200 subscribers per day.
    Havn't tried mobile ads yet. worth checking out thanks

Social media posting is the best advertising method.Facebook is the one of best way for advertise your product and also you can run paid add campaigns.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread