Helping New Affiliates Create Sales
    I am a manager for a We have quite a few affiliates who have signed up for our affiliate program but have yet to really get the ball rolling and generate a lot of clicks and sales. I'm wondering who else has had this issue? What did you do to intrigue affiliates to promote your site?
    We offer 15% commission and our site is quite large, with same day free shipping, competitive prices, great customer service, etc.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Denver, CO
    Do you have any type of launch bonus? A reason to get your program implemented more quickly on the affiliate's sites?

It can be anything from a first-sale bonus to a contest for a great prize with one entry per sale to a higher payout for the first 60 days they are in the program. I wouldn't recommend paying them just for adding you to their site, cause that ultimately doesn't really generate any sales, just lots of newbies searching for their first payout.

Do you also have some statistics on things like average order value and conversion rate? It's not uncommon for affiliates to sign up to a program but then never go past that, so you need to give them a good reason to do more.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread