How to write Introduction in the article?
    Hello Everyone
    I want to increase the quality of my writing skills.
    So looking for your opinion on " How to write introduction in the article? ".
    How should I cover introduction part of an article so that It can create curiosity in the readers mind.

For the introduction the basic principle should be 'summarising what you are going to tell the reader in the meat of the post in a fun way'. So for example, if I'm writing an article on WordPress plugins, i'll say something like "do you find xxx is going wrong with your WordPress site? You might be a candidate for an xxx WordPress plugin. This blog post will tell you all you need to know about xxx plugins". That's a very basic template but I'm sure you can fill it in yourself to make it better!

Iseult

3. Thanks From:

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Writing, speechmaking, it's the same principle:

1. Tell them what you're going to say;
    2. Say it; and
    3. Tell them what you said.

Time honored, time true.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

5. Thanks From:

Introduction in the article is giving summary about,on which topic your writing article and how it will helps...

Give a brief and 4 0r 5 precise sentences about your article as an introduction

Hello
    How to write an introduction in an article? That's a good question. You see my friend in writing introductions all you need to do is be authentic. You don't have to use complicated words or trendy (trying to be cool) phrases. Just speak your mind. Does it have to be formal? It depends on the topic and on the kind of article that you are writing. Just make sure that it will make sense and can be understood well by the reader. Now, how will you catch their attention and ultimately increase their curiosity? Again, it will depend on the content. Make your article useful. Make the reader think that they would need what they will read. How are you going to do that? simple, by making a title that will allow your readers imagination flow. Add some visuals to also emphasize your topic.

Quote Originally Posted by WPCarer View Post
    For the introduction the basic principle should be 'summarising what you are going to tell the reader in the meat of the post in a fun way'. So for example, if I'm writing an article on WordPress plugins, i'll say something like "do you find xxx is going wrong with your WordPress site? You might be a candidate for an xxx WordPress plugin. This blog post will tell you all you need to know about xxx plugins". That's a very basic template but I'm sure you can fill it in yourself to make it better!

Iseult
    Spot on. I write a lot and have done for years, and this is good advice. Summarise in short with strong benefit statements or alternatively mention a particular problem you will help them overcome by reading the article. The summary should be related to what you will expand on within the article. That way you increase reader engagement.

Quote Originally Posted by UKB2BData View Post
    a particular problem you will help them overcome
    This part of your answer shows a lot of wisdom and insight into successfully promoting things. EVERYONE promotes products. The wise affiliate will look beyond the product and promote how to solve a problem with the product.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey View Post
    This part of your answer shows a lot of wisdom and insight into successfully promoting things. EVERYONE promotes products. The wise affiliate will look beyond the product and promote how to solve a problem with the product.
    Thanks Michael, agreed. The main issue i see, is how to stand out from the crowd. So many simply try to sell the product, without giving a reason as to why. By showing how a particular offer/product solves a problem, it makes the whole process more related to the potentail buyer.

in the introduction, you are attempting to inform the reader about the rationale behind the work, justifying why your work is an essential component of research in the field.
    The introduction does not have a strict word limit, unlike the abstract, but it should be as concise as possible. It can be a tricky part of the paper to write

It should be brief and to the point. You should mention your name , age , experience , interests, and write couple of lines about the blog and what you are expecting from it.

You write what you want to write. But to ensure that: the content concise, easy to understand, on topic, no long lines, with clear objectives. The reader can easily understand what you are communicating

The advice you are getting from this thread are very helpful. Let me just add that you can also start with your own definition of the topic that you wish to discuss. You can also give a little background or history before proceeding with the discussion. Just make sure that it is brief, concise and can attract your readers to read further the article.

16. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread