Considering Cj sales are tanking, I thought you all would like to know about a program that is kicking butt money wise.

Surefire Marketing.

They have a product that's really worth mega bucks...it's called Instant Sales Letter's.

It's an eBook that has templates for creating
    killer sales letter's. And these templates are simply awesome. You can create a killer sales letter in 5 or so minutes.

If you ever buy one eBook, this is the one you should buy.

On another level, this eBook is selling like water in the desert...so you might want to
    take a look at joining as an affiliate.

Here's the link:
    http://www.instantsalesletters.com/?13748

And yes it has my link. I'm not in the charity business.

You can buy the book or not or join or not, it dosen't matter to me...If you do thanks.

If not oh well...your loss because you could have been able to write real kick pre-sell
    pages using these templates.

Live long and prosper

Ultra- Lame....

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    You can buy the book or not or join or not, it dosen't matter to me...
    Fred, is that the kind of copy they taught you to write? :confused:

BongBing,

Welcome to ABW!

-----------

Fred,

Why must I look at mile long pages , you know that equates to instant BS to a real affiliate, DON'T YOU? Geez!

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Cj sales are tanking
    If so, you're promoting the wrong merchants, Prof.

Hello everyone,

My questions/comments are failry general, and this seemed like an appropriate sequence of threads for a post as such!

I am relatively new to the ABestWeb forums, but my experience in the affiliate program industry has been about 2 yrs. to date, with Focalex.

What is the overwhelming enticement regarding merchant programs (CJ in particular)? I know, you are saying, "is this person an idiot!?" "Nope, I am serious," in reply! Overall, do you feel that merchant programs have a better success rate, or is it the targetting of the traffic aspect that is liked from merchant programs, or both?

Following that question, does reliability play a key role (in regards to the program's payment schedule, and their consistency)?

Just curious - I thought I had the answers once a upon a time(!), but it seems to me that people generally see it differently.

Thanks for any input you can offer.

Nick

This is Yaniks page...he wrote it not me...long letters convert better...believe it.

Ask Jay Abraham, or Gary Halbert or David Kennedy.

I like shorter stuff...too but since this letter converts at 1 in 32 click thrus it must work.

Professor,
    quote:
    long letters convert better

Fred, nobody is going to believe you because you are Fred. Also, a lot of them have the purest approach to things and by that I mean, no html in emails, black on white web pages and short sales letters, BULL!

I can tell you from past experiences that the type of sales pitch in question works.

I no longer do that type of marketing as it is directed mostly at newbies wanting to get rich and I just don't feel comfortable with that, but that is just me.

Bottom line... that type of letter works and it doesn't matter if you like the technique or not.

quote:
    Cj sales are tanking

Bullsh*t

Haiko,

Are we allowed to post affiliate links in this forum?

Dignan,
    quote:
    Are we allowed to post affiliate links in this forum?

Mommy, Mommy guess what Freddy did? (grow up) :rolleyes:

Tribune - I have no problem with tattling on Fred, if that's what you think I was doing. He is the only regular in this forum that consistently posts affiliate links just for the sake of posting them. But actually, my question is one I've asked before and I've never received a response from Haiko. I just want a straight answer once and for all.

Dignan,

Although, I believe that I have answered the question before, but let me make 'our' position clear on affiliate link posting here and now:

Yes affiliate links may be posted, as long as they are not of a questionable nature, break our rules, are just pure spam (eg drive by spam on a first post) and if a user doesn't 'abuse' the privilege. In most cases the group will squawk at an offender, and if the poster/spammer gets out of line or 'abuses' the good will of the board with a proliferation of his/her affiliate links then I, or one of my fellow moderators, will address it with that particular person, publicly or privately as and when we see fit.

Continued Success,

Haiko

quote:
    Tribune - I have no problem with tattling on Fred, if that's what you think I was doing. He is the only regular in this forum that consistently posts affiliate links just for the sake of posting them.

My apologies, I shouldn't have said what I said. It just seems like a lot of energy is wasted on Fred. Hell, we all know Fred is Fred. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

If Fred owed you hundreds of dollars you knew you'd never see, you might have a lot more energy to waste on him. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

quote:
    Originally posted by Dignan:
    If Fred owed you hundreds of dollars you knew you'd never see, you might have a lot more energy to waste on him. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Yes, Dignan, guess my energy never gets high enough to pursue the stolen money !
    Guess I have been cheated a few times to make me accept it as online living.
    Guess, I believe in Karma

; )

All you guys have a great freakin time !!!

Duh, CEO,

You got deleted for cheating - and it was your fault. You recruited a ton of bogus accounts and fraudulent clicks thru your spam mail program.

Otherwise we wouldn't have dropped you.

cheating, bogus, fraudulent clicks, spam mail program.

fred, if he was doing all of those things he must have been trying to imitate you, you should be flattered

I won't ask what your top 25 affiliates earned last month from your program at cj but I would like to know why you dont pay what you owe your affiliates (yeah, i know, i've already heard your cut'n'paste answer) but if you earn a gazzillion dollars each month like you say, then you could pay what you owe with your pocket change

unless youre lying, of course

you cheating, bogus, fraudulent clicks, spam mail program, type of guy

Hi Haiko,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

HI guys,i am new to the web and dont have a site yet .all i know is i like the idea getting paid for being a conduit . can any one give me some ideas on where i can find the best info, training,affiliate programs etc.for instance i've been looking at something called fsi international.if anyone knows whether this is a reputable organization please let me know.

ABW Ambassador
    I don't know anything about fsi, but here's a few other comments.

In my experience it is NOT realistic to expect to earn much on the net by recruiting others into multi-tier programs. The vast majority who sign up never earn more than nickels and dimes (if that!), and on the net you rarely know who they are so you can't help them in the way that traditional MLMers help their downline. If you want to make money online you have to plan on doing it yourself.

You need three things:

* an effective web site
    * targeted traffic, the more the better
    * attractive, competitively-priced products or services to promote (can be your own, or someone else's)

I've written an article you might find useful: http://buckworks.com/articles/earn-m...m-website.html

You'll need to learn the basics of making simple web pages if you don't already know how. You can get software to help, but ultimately it's best if you know what's going on with the codes behind the scenes. Good sales pages do not need to be complicated; effective sales copy is more important than technical bells and whistles.

The biggest challenge is promotion. Making a website and getting people to come to it are completely different things. Learn how to make your pages "search-engine-friendly". A good ranking for a relevant keyword in a major search engine is the best source of free traffic for most of us. Once you start buying ads, beware of hucksters; I've seen more shady characters in the area of traffic development than anywhere else. As long as you do small-scale testing before you commit to larger ad campaigns, you should be okay.

Hang around ABW and you'll pick up a lot of useful tips. Many people post anonymously, but there's a definite cast of characters and if you watch how others respond to them you can get a good idea of who knows what works and who's spouting hot air.

Good luck!

Elisabeth Archambault

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Awww Fred, Just when your posts on dealing with some of the scum on the net stealing our commissions had me thinking you had changed your ways.
    I like your posts much better when you offer us some real insights from your background instead of the meat like concoction you just served up.
    I m just kidding you of course on the spam reference. Your other posts on making it in the affiliate world can of great use. I just can't seem to get past the posts like this one [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

quote:
    Originally posted by Professor:
    Duh, CEO,

You got deleted for cheating - and it was your fault. You recruited a ton of bogus accounts and fraudulent clicks thru your spam mail program.

Otherwise we wouldn't have dropped you.

This is pretty amazing to hear Fred.
    I've never been accused of spamming. That's because I've never spammed.
    Like many others here, I work hard into building a member base who come to my site and join programs that pay. In the early times I referred them to your company (my BIG mistake) and they willingly joined.

1. Did your CLICKS ever pay me through Spam??? How can I//one use Spam Mail to get paid for clicks ?
    2. What do you mean I recruited a ton of bogus accounts ? YOu mean I created them or I asked a TON of people to join me ?
    3. If yes to the above please provide substantial & verifiable proof ?
    4. Please provide proof that I used a Spam mail program, or that I EVER spammed !

You may choose to provide it publicly here so all ABW members can see that !

Now aren't we all aware of what kind of sick programs you come up with ?
    Now aren't we all aware of how you throw of affiliate links on this board like it were your testing ground//guniea pig for any research ?
    Now aren't we all aware what kind of a person you are?

Now will we see the proof for what you have publicly stated here - That I cheated !

Duh, Fred, I can go to sleep and never check this thread, for my conscience is clear, but you are as guilty as any scam merchant that's ever existed.
    All you care for is money and deleting performing affiliates (without paying them) after earning your money is the 1 successful way you've grown richer & can live your life like you do.
    You are living now like you do, you can drive your car, and sit comfotably in your chair with air conditioning and can visit & dine out at a restaurant ALL BECAUSE of hard working affiliates like me.

If it weren't for us, your quality of life would be lower Fred.
    I'm sorry, you disgust me.

[ 05-08-2002: Message edited by: ceo ]

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread