Blogging is really effective to drive more traffic to our site ?
    My site is related to boutique hotels and recently I wrote two blogs to boost traffic to my site. But I didn't find such results that I expected. How much time blog needs to drive traffic to my site ?

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    It will need much more time and many more posts (I'm assuming you meant two blog posts). You haven't shown the search engines that you are serious yet. They will look for regularly posted, quality original content. Put up at least two or three more posts per week. Identify the keywords you want to make sure you've incorporated into those posts. Right now you're probably in what's affectionately called "the Google sandbox" where you'll stay until you've earned the right to come out (through regular and frequent posts.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

3. Thanks From:

As above, blogging is a long term prospect and Travel / hotels is a very competetive niche to blog in.

To get an idea of what you're up against, check out other blogs in your niche and take a look at how may posts they have and how often they post.

I agree with JCrooks, it needs to be a regular thing. To optimise your blogging, I recommend getting Yoast SEO for WordPress to get the best out of your blog posts and use Google Adwords' Keyword Planner to find good keywords. Hope that helps!

Iseult

Blogging needs a lot of hard work and dedication but the rewards can be very exiting. So just keep posting some more blog posts, leaving comments on related sites/blogs with a link back to your blog. Participate on social sites linking where necesary back to your blog ( all that without over doing it/spamming)and you will start seeing that bust in traffic you are looking for.

If the content is appropriate and your blog is promoted well,then it will be useful

Blogging is really effective but as the other members said it will take time and would take a lot more blog posts to see the effects. Just constantly upload your niche related blogs. If you're having trouble with writing them you can hire writers who can frequently update your website. Also writing blogs won't be enough you need to promote it as well. Try sharing your articles in social media sites to gather more audience.

Yes blogging through get more traffic from your website. many blog like wordpress, tumblr, wix etx.

Yes, kind of blogs are extremely helpful for drive traffic to your website. Some of selected blogging platform like WordPress, Tumblr, and Blogger Powered by Google.

Everyone is using Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn to promote their content. It’s tempting to focus only on these four networks because they have popularity and community numbers on their side.

However, you get a competitive advantage when you share your content on smaller or less well-known networks. These sites often have active, focused audiences and offer less competition for attention, so your content will stand out.

Here are some examples of smaller networks:

Quora.com—A question/answer-based website founded by two former Facebook employees. What makes Quora unique is that all content is created, edited and organized by its user community. The user base tends to be more business- and academic-oriented.
    Tumblr—A microblogging site that recently made headlines when Yahoo! acquired it. Its user base tends to be younger and more “hip,” making it the perfect platform to share edgier, niche-based content.
    Empire Avenue—Part social network, part social media marketing tool, Empire Avenue uses gamification to enable users to broadcast content across all of the other social networks. The primary members of EAv are small businesses, social media professionals and bloggers.

12. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Boutiquehotelawards View Post
    My site is related to boutique hotels and recently I wrote two blogs to boost traffic to my site. But I didn't find such results that I expected. How much time blog needs to drive traffic to my site ?
    Blogging is old and very effective type of bring traffic on main site.
    Regular blogging really give perfect results.

Quote Originally Posted by erik_kyle_ View Post
    Everyone is using Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn to promote their content. It’s tempting to focus only on these four networks because they have popularity and community numbers on their side.

However, you get a competitive advantage when you share your content on smaller or less well-known networks. These sites often have active, focused audiences and offer less competition for attention, so your content will stand out.

Here are some examples of smaller networks:

Quora.com—A question/answer-based website founded by two former Facebook employees. What makes Quora unique is that all content is created, edited and organized by its user community. The user base tends to be more business- and academic-oriented.
    Tumblr—A microblogging site that recently made headlines when Yahoo! acquired it. Its user base tends to be younger and more “hip,” making it the perfect platform to share edgier, niche-based content.
    Empire Avenue—Part social network, part social media marketing tool, Empire Avenue uses gamification to enable users to broadcast content across all of the other social networks. The primary members of EAv are small businesses, social media professionals and bloggers.
    I agree with you!

Right. Promote your blog and get more traffic from your website.

according to my knowledge, backlink is better from blog, if your blog is LIS Score is High

Traffic is the life for a website. We generally create website for get traffic. It's the main aim.

dear everything gets a little time. you must sit back and wait. whenever you write a blog it tends to increase your fame and get back links. hence your site would come on top whenever someone search about boutique

yes blooging very effective for obtain quality traffic and drive in to our site.

yeah Blogs are really helpful for crawling your site. Your submission should be on daily bases and content quality should be good and fresh. It will take some time but yeah you have to work on that continuously....

You should also pay attention to the content that is presented on your blog. Make sure that it is high quality and pertaining to the specific niche you are targeting.

blogging alone cannot boost PR ranking, you need to know more about enhancing your PR rankings through backlinking, social media, info graphics, build articles through different platforms such as Reddit,wordpress, pinterest. there are a lot pf strategies to consider in building traffic and your site reputation.

Using blogging to drive more traffic to your website is a great idea. Me and also my affiliates use this technique when we need to get more visitors.
    For example, if I have an eCommerce website I always build a blog around it in order to get more visitors and help people find answers to questions related to the products I`m selling

You have to post more frequently. It is best to post high-quality posts 6x per week to increase blog traffic.

Blogging is certainly a very effective way to promote your website online. You cannot only get quality backlinks from blogging but can also reach large number of audience with your blog posts especially if you share your blog posts on social media sites.

Yes it is if you create unique content then there are big chance you will gain more search engine traffic.

27. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread