Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Affiliate Summit West 2016 - Lower Pass Prices
    The folks at Affiliate Summit have lowered the prices for ASW16, making it easier for attendees to get a higher level pass if they purchase early. The VIP pass is the one which includes admission to all of the sessions. This is a great deal on that one for sure. Early bird pricing ends Oct. 23rd, 2015.

Affiliate Summit Registration
    Last edited by MichaelColey; September 16th, 2015 at 02:07 PM. Reason: ASW16
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Tax Paying Member
    VIP pass........
    Excellent price...My purchase will be made in a few days.

The VIP pass will allow exposure to more people....movers and shakers...make contacts and make them count......

All contacts are valuable in the Affiliate marketing business.
    Take advantage and get to know everyone that you can. You may find that the new contact manages a program that you want to join.
    You may find that your new contact is willing to share ideas on marketing.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

I can't remember the last time that you could buy an early-bird VIP pass at that rate. Since every Summit sells out, I thought it was pretty cool of Shawn and Missy to price like this to help more people get VIP passes. It's so true that this is a business of networking, of meeting face to face and shaking hands.

Is it worth going? I sure think so - this will be my 24th! Glad to know you'll be there too, Witzer!
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Incredible deal, if you want to be able to attend all sessions and get the food (which is always incredible).

BTW, I updated your post to say "ASW16" rather than "ASW15". Unless a Flux Capacitor is included, I don't think people should be buying ASW15 passes.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Thanks, Michael. How can it be almost 2016 already? Wasn't Y2K about an hour ago?

They just announced the dates for ASE16 as well. Really early next year!

New York Marriott Marquis
    July 31 - Aug 2, 2016

7. Thanks From:

Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow View Post
    I can't remember the last time that you could buy an early-bird VIP pass at that rate.
    Thanks for mentioning this, Jeannine. Prices have been the same since 2010, and they were slightly increased after Affiliate Summit East 2009. They have never been this low for VIP (or previously when it was known as the Platinum pass).
    Affiliate Summit - Las Vegas on January 10-12, 2016

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    ASW16 is getting close. Attendees now number close to 4000 so it will be selling out not too long from now, so if you're planing on attending, better get your pass.

Rooms at the Paris will only be available until early next week so you'll need to make room reservations quickly as well. I prefer to stay at the conference hotel, but I found a great deal a block away at Harrah's that I couldn't pass up - their special promo deal also ends soon, so if you're looking for 1980 Vegas hotel rates, book it now while you can.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

10. Thanks From:

Tax Paying Member
    Plans are set.

Have VIP pass......Lodging is arranged....Plane ticket has been purchased......My goodness I will fly around the world to get to Vegas.

I will be around early Saturday morning....ready to eat, drink and ....carry on conversation.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

We'll be getting in Saturday afternoon also "ready to eat, drink and ....carry on conversation."

Looking forward to seeing you B., it's been awhile.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound View Post
    We'll be getting in Saturday afternoon also "ready to eat, drink and ....carry on conversation."

Looking forward to seeing you B., it's been awhile.
    Looking forward to it Phil. Will your cohort be with us?

I am actually getting excited.........
    Carolina China

Quote Originally Posted by Witzer View Post
    Looking forward to it Phil. Will your cohort be with us?

I am actually getting excited.........
    Cohort included.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread