Hello,

Does anyone have any info about Planet Pillstore? Without going into detail, I'm not sure if they have their act together or not.

Aaron Burr,

Welcome to ABW!

I'm not familiar with them, but I KNOW that e-scripts-md.com has a great program where many of their top affiliates are earning over $40,000 a MONTH! you should check them out!

The Contact there is:

Jeff Whitley
    Marketing Director
    marketing@e-scripts-md.com

Haiko

Haiko,

Thanks for the welcome and the tip. I'll check that site out.

If anyone else has opinions on Pillstore, I'd still like to hear them.

ABW Ambassador
    Without going into too many details, I'd say your instincts are correct.

Planet PIllstore is an affiliate of Pillstore. They have gone to great lengths to make their site so similar to the merchant's that it's hard to tell the difference.

Pillstore itself was started by a staffer who left KwikMed and somehow managed to use KwikMed's mailing lists to invite their affiliates to join PillStore. I was one of them, and I didn't realize at first how questionable the ethics were in all of that. I put up some links to Pillstore for a while, but they never closed a sale for me.

KwikMed's commissions "look" lower, but they pass the test of actually converting the traffic I send. And, here's something that mattered to me, KwikMed actually DOES turn down a customer if they're not satisfied with the medical info provided. Imagine - cancelled transactions that actually boosted my confidence in the merchant!

If you'd like an affiliate link to KwikMed, PM me.

Elisabeth Archambault

I signed on a month ago with e-scripts-md and to my surprise have had some sales. I note, however, that e-scripts-md's prices are higher than KwikMed's and a lot higher (double in some cases) than many sites that don't seem to have affiliate programs.

I'm wondering how price conscious consumers are in this field, if anyone has any feel for this. Also any tips on how to market in this area would be appreciated. Many thanks. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    I note, however, that e-scripts-md's prices are higher than KwikMed's and a lot higher (double in some cases) than many sites that don't seem to have affiliate programs.

I don't see how you came to that conclusion....I think they have the best pricing plus they are the only US based pharmacy hiring only US physicians who have at least 5 years of post residency practice experience; are licensed to practice medicine in the United States; and are Board Certified in their area of medical specialty

these types of things often mean a heck of alot more to my site visitors than a few bucks shifted from consult fees to pill prices. It all comes out in the wash (prices I mean) and it is so highly competitive that there isn't That much of a $$ difference between pharmacies.

Elisabeth, I find that I have enough declined orders due to the same reasons you sited for Kwikmed that I feel very comfortable that they are concerned for my visitors health as well.

MsMary, I was in no way casting aspersions on the merits of the e-scripts-md program. In doing a keyword search on Google, I noted that Xenical was being offered in one of the ads at $88 for a three month supply vs. $185 at e-scripts. Also, KwikMed has it for about $20 less. I don't know if these prices are for the same strength.

I suspected that price may not be the dominent consideration when buying these products through the web, and, being new to doing prescriptions, was simply trying to see what others' experience had been. You, at least, have confirmed what I thought could be the case.

ABW Ambassador
    @Go60Guy

No prob, and I'm sorry if my reply sounded overly defensive. It is just that I make awsome amounts of $$ from them and they pay faithfully and quickly!! I think they are the best of the bunch, but am glad not everyone believes the same because that way I don't get crowded out LOL [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Great! I could use something awsome.

Haiko alerted me to this thread (Thanks Haiko [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] and I would like to address any conerns or worries that anyone has.

HI go60 guy, we met in Irvine......

>>that e-scripts-md's prices are higher than KwikMed's and a lot higher (double in some cases) than many sites that don't seem to have affiliate programs.

What is the case here that I have seen is that many of these companies that appear to be cheaper charge a hidden "consultation fee" or else require you to already have a valid prescription that you need to fax to them to obtain a renewal.

>>Also, KwikMed has it for about $20 less

However, there is a $65 consultation charge that is difficult to see until checkout time.

Thanks for jumping in MsMarySunshine, glad to know you are doing well. Are you enjoying the direct deposit payments which come twice monthly?

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Thanks for jumping in MsMarySunshine, glad to know you are doing well. Are you enjoying the direct deposit payments which come twice monthly?

I am enjoying the bimonthly payments!! I really need to get my direct deposit info faxed in! Thanks for having such a great program that rewards its affiliates!

Jeff,

Hi and Welcome to ABW!

Do all of us a favor and post your best performers earnings for last month! :cool:

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Do all of us a favor and post your best performers earnings for last month!

Yes, and to accompany it, here is my affiliate link:

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

My affiliate link

Just in case anyone see's the $$$$$ and would like to sign up under me!!

ABW Ambassador
    Just curious about the 800 number and if commissions are paid if someone calls instead of placing an order online?
    Cazzie [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

>>Hi and Welcome to ABW!

Do all of us a favor and post your best performers earnings for last month!

Haiko

OK, you asked for it here's what we're doing for the month of April including our bonus structure that we like to add in as an added incentive:

$20 Bonus....Commission....Total
    $28,000.00...$63,620.19...$91,620.19
    $10,640.00...$29,976.63...$40,616.63
    $4,400.00....$29,610.26...$34,010.26
    $2,020.00....$31,194.90...$33,214.90
    $3,520.00....$25,587.68...$29,107.68
    $5,860.00....$17,398.54...$23,258.54
    $5,920.00....$10,792.25...$16,712.25
    $1,160.00....$14,435.90...$15,595.90
    $3,460.00....$10,886.60...$14,346.60
    $2,920.00....$10,719.90...$13,639.90

>>Just curious about the 800 number and if commissions are paid if someone calls instead of placing an order online?

Our 800 number is for patients/customers who have placed an order and filled out the questionaire. If someone calls in and wants to place an order by phone it is prohibited by various laws and government organization as a legal patient consultation has not taken place.
    99% of the patients/customers who call our 24/7 toll free number will sign up via the affiliate link that they originally clicked on as a cookie is set so even if they go to our home page, the affiliate cookie will follow them.

In addition we have great follow up to ensure repeat credit for the affiliate in that we send out an email 1 week before the medication is due for renewal thus ensuring repeat orders for our affiliates. We also have unique tag tracking so those who are monitoring unique campaigns can see which ones are the best performing.

Hi JW - and welcome - I have a question but before I ask it I want to be sure who you're with. I'm a little confused - are you e-scripts?

I've been happy with Pillstore (not Planet Pillstore) so far and recently built my Druggist.org site around it. I don't get that much traffic as of yet at Druggist.org but I have generated $66.15 in commissions off the last 52 unique visits. I also have started to get re-order commissions which is great. Over all, I would say my EPC has been around maybe $0.40 over the last couple of months with Pillstore.

Larry Wentz http://www.AffiliateNetwork.org

Hi Jeff. Nice to see you here. I do recall meeting you in Irvine. Great conference!

As a result of our talk, I did get started with e-scripts. I'm beginning to see a trickle of sales and look forward to building it up as time passes.

Are you planning to go to London?

>>I'm a little confused - are you e-scripts?

No I'm not e-scripts....I just work for the company [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Great to hear that things are picking up go60guy. Yes I am planning to go to London. Yourself, are you going?

Yep. I'm planning on London too, Jeff. Hope to see you there.

Are you talking about CJU UK?
    I got an invite but I'm not sure whether to go

No, its Webmasterworld (don't know if I can refer to another board here). Should be in October - date to be set.

pm some info if you want

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread