Get broad amount of traffic on website
    If I have online shopping site and I won't get traffic. so what can I do for get proper traffic for my website.
    I want to get traffic for generic keywords which is very Important for my website.
    can anyone provide me such trick, that I get more traffic for my website.

I think you should advertise your website from other websites reference that already have already established in the same domain. Social media advertising is not only necessary to do. Perform some real world advertisement like you can use Attractive hoardings. Flags for your website promotion.

Tell us more about your Online Shop. Is it a CMS? If yes, what platform are you using. I could suggest you some cool addons you can use to boost your SEO.
    Also you can hire a freelancer to work on your site to get a better SEO.

Can you be more specific about your query? as you are saying if you have an online shopping! or are you going to open one soon?

Quote Originally Posted by akisingh View Post
    If I have online shopping site and I won't get traffic. so what can I do for get proper traffic for my website.
    I want to get traffic for generic keywords which is very Important for my website.
    can anyone provide me such trick, that I get more traffic for my website.
    I suggest you to check "Google Adwords Keywords Tool". You can find some super suggestions of unique keywords. it gives you which keyword is the most frequently used by users.

Another important thing you can do that to create unique content.

Content marketing is another important issue.

Engage in various social networks and grab your customer connection by offering them various free trial.

Blog comment, Forum posting is also important to create a community where you can easily reach them.

start social advertisement of your top product and also start running discount offer.

Create content for your top product run discount offer for this product and start social campaign that it.

I think you should do SEO for your website. Also Create a Unique Content for your website. that's very Important. you should also do social marketing of your website.

Begin writing white papers and reports about your products, ie features, benefits, etc. and publish them to Scribd, etc. Minimum of 1000 words. Also, write a short book or get PLR related material and use it as a starting point. The best way to use PLR is to use it as a way to generate ideas, topics and chapters for your book.

Rewrite the PLR completely and sell it on Amazon, etc. for $1.00. Make sure it is 100% unique, again only use the PLR at a jumping off point, the key is the completely rewrite it.

Once completed create it into a video and upload to YouTube, etc. This will begin to get you targeted traffic.

For any type of site social media marketing will give more traffic, If you need ranking to specific keywords you need to link building continuously.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread