I was surfing around some affiliate networks today... and some search engine listings...
    To make a long story short, I get the feeling that debt consolidation is BIG business these days.
    Does anyone know of any message boards that deal with Debt consolidation affiliate stuff?

I plan on making a website promoting these services... but need input first...

I'm looking to buy debt consolidation leads so if you are looking for a private merchant affiliate partnership then drop me a private message. You are right in your thinking, it is big business.
    --Peter

I just thought that I would add that if there are any other's out there that are looking for a private source to sell debt consolidation/credit counseling leads to they could drop me a private note as well.

By "private source" I mean that you host the application form on your site so that you can track 100% of the leads so there can be no mistake in the number of leads you are generating.

Too many affiliate programs have so called glitches where tracking goes down for a couple of days and you don't get paid so this is the best way to overcome this.

I am looking for affiliates that can produce at least a few leads a day but anyone can drop me a note with their idea's or offers. I am also open to paying on a weekly schedule if that is preferred.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Looks like Debtcafe has a huge hungry group of telemarketers seeking fresh phone numbers to call between 5-7PM when mom & dad are both home. Need we say where the e-mail addresses go!

EcomCity.com

It's more like I have a couple of law firms that help people with their debt problems and I get paid for supplying them with new clients. If you want to stay on the losing end of affiliate marketing then keep doing what your doing.

You have no idea of who I am, or what I do, yet you feel the childish need to make smart cracks. I'm sure you'll go far in this business with that attitude.

Quite a while ago I built some debt consoldation sites and got some good 1st page listings with yahoo. The sites (two of them) made me around $1200 per month. Not as much as other areas, but they more than covered their costs. It seems there are two types of programs out there for affiliates: 1) they pay you about $5.00 per lead and another where they pay you a percentage of what the person pays to the debt consolidation company. I opted for the 2nd method as it averaged about $9.00 per lead.

J_W...

sounds like you were off to a good start, but you sound like you are talking in the past tense... what happened?

I think that at $1,200 monthly, you had something good going that could have been built up to some large figures by now.

DebtCafe,

I'm still doing the same per month but I'm doing A LOT better in other areas. So much so that I can't put more time into the debt consolidation area.

Sorry Pete,
    I've been away.
    Got your email, but I'll just reply here.
    I can give you leads, because I am just going to use affilite programs... i.e. debt consolidation programs from Cj.com
    I don't have a list of potential customers...

And hey, the guy making $1200/month, Is there any chance you may give a hint as to what 'areas' are doing a lot better for you than debt consolidation? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

sorry, meant to say "can't" give you leads...

>>Is there any chance you may give a hint as to what 'areas' are doing a lot better for you than debt consolidation?

The online health industry. See my site in profile. It's a very competitive industry, but if you can rank well, you get about $1.50 per unique with targetted sites. Send me a pm if you need more details about what sells etc. (I moderate at another board where plugs aren't allowed so I err on the side of caution here) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread