Can Affiliate Links Link to More Than One Product?
    Hi all,

I'm new to this and want to set up a website where visitors can click on a few products on my website then be directed to Amazon/Ebay etc. with these items in the basket. My simple question is whether this is possible? I seem to be getting mixed messages from Amazon, Ebay and other online retailers. Most affiliate links seem to be for a single item and it is only mysupermarket.co.uk that seems to be able to direct you to the main seller with a number of products in the basket. Any guidance would be appreciated,or advice on who could help me.

Best wishes,

LB

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Many years ago I had one merchant whose pre-built product links opened on the merchant's cart with the product added but that is the only time I ever saw that and I know of no merchant or network that has that available now.

For merchants on networks with real link generators such as Shareasale, Linkshare, Avantlink, Impact Radius and Affiliate Window, you generally can build a link to any merchant page, so you can link to a category page or even a search results page. I know that you can do this for eBay also.

But, I know of no way for a visitor to your site to stay on your site while adding various products to a merchant's cart. Even if you could do that, you'd then really have to limit the products you display to a single merchant.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

I thought I remembered the Amazon aStore doing it, but it's been a while since I played with it so I could be wrong.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread