We are hopefully just around the corner from making the formal announcement and offering for a new affiliate program. At the moment we would like to get an indication of how many people might be interested.

We will be selling a product that relieves the symptoms of morningsick (not a drug) and
    can also assist in general motion sickness and the sickness associated with Chemo.

We are thinking about a 10% commission on the sale of this product. I will restate that "thinking" or considering ....

The good news the program would be available to anyone in North America... and we are hoping to be main distributor for North America. What that means to you is this product will not be sold in every store across the countries... we will be seeking out several stores 2 or 3 in both the U.S. and Canada to carry the product.... all other sales will be through the internet.

Right at the moment we would like to get an indication if possible of how many of you would be interested in joining this affiliate program.

We are also affiliate marketers and this is how we stumbled into this product. All sales would be led to our site.

Thank you for all responses.

Wayne Rowe

Seems like a great fit for travel sites, if you're looking for someone to market towards.

what do you mean by "All sales would be led to our site" ?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Sounds like a great herbal sales item. Can you roll it up and smoke it?? If so make sure to include papers in the box.

Okay, we are trying to get an idea of how many people out there would be interested in the ability to direct people to sell a product which is not a drug, and which is not taken internally. In fact this product is a casette tape which helps relieve sickness.

Information can and will be provided to people interested in purchasing or joining
    the affiliate program.

Wayne www.phroggie.com

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Sorry, but a cassette to tell me not to vomit or get nauseous (spell?) only has me restraining what I feel I should say. And I say this from someone who experienced a medical problem 18 months ago that had me quite ill. I look at this as just some ones get rich quick off of people who are ill or have a need to alleviate some medical problems and may grasp at whatever people claim about products which are only designed to scam them.
    If I am wrong, fine, say so, and I can accept it, but...
    WW

[ 05-25-2002: Message edited by: walleye warrior ]

Hypnosis can do many things - so why only relieve nausea?

I

Yes, I realize that when you first hear of a product (cassette tape) that can relieve sickeness its unbelievable.

However, as I stated if you would like further information all you need to is ask.
    I will be happy to furnish you some interesting information on about this product.

We have also heard of an actual case through our communications - where relieve was achieved after chemotherapy. We were in contact with a man in Malayasia with a sister in Australia. We provided him the contact information for the distributor in Australia and his sister purchased the product. We waited about 3 weeks and then asked her through him if she had found some relieve... the answer was an affirming yes.

If you would like some information pertaining to the product... contact us at
    wrowe62@fmtc.com. We will get you the information as soon as possible. We are experiencing technical issues with our main computer.

Wayne

Wayne, before I go making medical claims for a product on my site I need something more than one anecdote. I'd like the peer reviewed test results from a double-blind trial.

Especially when targeting cancer suffers as customers. They are exceptionally vulnerable.

I

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread