Affiliate Manager
    The Reason Your Partners Dont Love You Anymore
    Found this article that talks about partnership portals and the vendor/merchant/affiliate relationships

Its a good read for anyone in this industry. Personally, I feel like a lot of networks are slacking when it comes to updating and improvements. Many Merchants do a poor job of updating and improving their programs as well. Both hurt the affiliate partners in the long.

The No. 1 Reason Your Channel Partners Don't Love You Anymore

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Thanks Ryan. I am talking with one network about smoothing out the path for an existing affiliate to join a program. When I am recruiting outside of the network I should be able to add a link that once they login take them directly to the program. Same concept here, make it easy and they will use it.

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    Chuck, AvantLink can something along those lines up for you. ShareASale can as well, but it's more awkward.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

Affiliate Manager
    Yeah Wade is right. ShareASale's application method is "okay" but it could be improved

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Actually its AvantLink that I am working with. Their link goes to a sign-up page and if the affiliate is already a member of the network they need to login then navigate and search for the merchant. Looking for a one click solution (sans logging in). Shareasale has both a signup form and a login form on their program description pages.

I never been into affiliate marketing but that is very useful for starter like me.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Affiliate Window launched an entirely new interface a few years ago to make sure that both the merchant and the affiliate had a positive experience. Having a whole new platform foundation has enabled us to be able to easily integrate new technology and developments into the interface. We keep adding new tools, functionalities and reports as the industry continues to grow and morph. Honestly, I'm pretty proud of what we've got and where we're going (I know what else is coming - just can't share it yet!).
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread