Hi all!

I know several of you promote and do well with I am debating on whether or not to switch to them.

In January I decided to promote instead because of their selection of music posters.

However, I am not happy with my results so far. shows my links receiving 1,000+ hits each of the past 5 months. From these 5,000+ hits they show 34 posters ordered, 18 posters shipped, and 14 posters cancelled. My total commision for the five months is $32.87.

Is this typical of what I could expect with I am concerned about the 14 cancelled orders.

I use the Cusimano scripts for and

Should I switch to

Any advice?

Thanks!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Hi Paula,

I just started using Its a little too early for me to say they are gonna be great but so far the results look like they are going to be a good performer for me. They are converting pretty good with targeted traffic. They also have a pretty good 2 tier program which is one of the reasons I chose them. I'm sure someone else can tell ya more on the reversals.

They also have some awesome links and store fronts that give you a lot of options. IMO they are definately worth checking out.

Rochester, NY
    Personally I would recommend using both programs. While they have many of the same items, they also have some different inventory. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

When I compare the stats between and allposters, is currently converting for me far better than allposters. But I am making money from both with multiple poster sites.

I also use Cusimano scripts for both and of course the Amazon script which has doubled my sales since January.

For me is also converting a lot better than Allposters. I also use David's scripts for both programs and they are great!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread