Hi,
    Sorry, I also used the Onresponse message board, but it is slooooowwww, so I am trying here too.
    I am just wondering if anyone got their check yet for money made in March.
    I made the min. for March, and am waiting.
    There is nothing in my payment history... maybe because of the move to VC?
    Anyways, I am just trying to get a feel for if the On response people are trustworthy, i.e. they pay their affiliates...
    Thanks

Daweller,

I just went to OR to check my stats on payments. It says I was paid for march but I really don't remember getting it. It is posible I did though. I need to start keeping track of payments. :eek:

ABW Ambassador
    I did get my March payment from them.

All payments for 18 months came on time until this month

I guess it's because OnResponse is in it's final days and they are just slow shutting the books!?

Whatever it is I sure hope they issue the checks for April soon!

Have you guys had any luck with ValueClick yet? I think their interface really leaves a lot to be desired.

Breeze,

quote:
    Have you guys had any luck with ValueClick yet? I think their interface really leaves a lot to be desired

ROTFLMAO!!! That has to be the biggest under statement I have seen you make. I would of said IT SUCKS!!! I gave them a try but finally said forget it. I didnt like scrolling over ten feet to see stats, the tracking seemed iffy, had a hard time figuring out how the hell to get the links, didnt know if I was suppose to set numbers for the links. I have never seen anything like it. It is terrible, a total user unfriendly company IMO! I want OR back!!!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Wait till those same programmer with the 21" screens set at 1600x1200 resolution get into the BeFree programs. Nubees. No web developer no matter the screen size should write a piece of code at anything but 800x600 or here come the scroll bars for 90% of the surfers.

roflmao!
    It's too bad they didn't have access to a wysiwyg tool specifically for designing affiliate stat. pages. :rolleyes:

Lol, yup I'm real worried what is gonna happen when they take over Befree. Hmmmmm, maybe they will move everything over to there from VallueClick. That would be my bet.

What would you guys say has the BEST affiliate stats area?
    I would have to say Affiliate Fuel and CJ [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Gameboy, Now that we have that settled what do we do to replace iwon?

Their conversions have gone to almost zip since they were moved over.

Any ideas on a replacement?

Thanks Buddy!

Breeze

Breeze, I switched over to Iwon at Linkshare. Butttt!!! At first I was doing pretty good even thought the conversion rate was wayyy lower than OR. I think they pay $1.75 if you send them over 100 leads. For 3 months I did real good with them, then all of a sudden leads dropped off big time. Last month I only made about $100.00 with them. This month isn't any better. Something is up. Ever since CJ crashed I have noticed a pretty good drop with some of the merchants there. The last 4-5 days things have seemed to pick up though so maybe things are right again.

I really don't know what to tell ya Breeze. They are only paying I think .50cents at Websponsors. I wonder how they would convert there or if it is a different kind of lead. If ya find them some place else let me know. Is Uproar anywhere???

BTW-ya sure those affiliate programs of yours will pay, lmao!

Daweller, Cj does have good a good stats area, just too bad they are always wrong for me, lol.
    :rolleyes:

[ 05-27-2002: Message edited by: GameBoy ]

ABW Ambassador
    GB, Uproar was just running at advertising.com but has been pulled and replaced with iwon for .66.

I saw them at websponsors for .50 and it is the exact same lead. (Websponsors always takes 1/2 our money THW them!

I am actually tempted to go back to snare and try them there. (eye yie yie) ((desperate times call for desperate measures!))

And YES, those programs are only on that page because they ALWAYS pay! (me anyway, lol)

I'll come back to this thread if I come up with anything else!

Iwon is working fine for me at Valueclick.

I too noticed the drop in leads earlier this month. They stopped tracking everywhere (Valueclick, LS, Websponsors).

I think when a merchant expires on the Valueclick system, then comes back on, you need to put up the new link. If you use the old link, before they expired, it won't work.

This happened with Jackpot also.

Also, Worldwinner is converting like a big dog lately. New VC money. New affiliate mgr's/personnel, etc. Looks like new folks at Worldwinner wanna play ball.

Hope that helps.

It's Friday! Time for some Shrimp!

ABW Ambassador
    How cool is that Shrimpy!?

I have noticed the surge in VC leads as of about 2 days ago [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I sure hope things continue to go well with WW as well. That would be some of the best news in quite a long time!

Happy Friday & a BIG BAG O' COLOSSUS SHRIMP TO YOU [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

UPDATE!!!!

Worldwinner has upped their payout to $1.45 per lead. They are converting very well (a 15.62 EPC for me).

Someone wants marketshare, and at $1.45, I'd be glad to give it to them.

Also, my Onresponse check came yesterday. It was for March's Onresponse payment, and April's Valueclick payment.

Nice check too.

Well....

Shrimpity

ABW Ambassador
    Shrimpy, Yep! Got mine too YIPPIE!

Too bad I can't get WorldWinner to convert like that for me.

What type of content are you running them with anyway?

They're on my "games" page. I promoted them yesterday via a 10K newsletter and produced these results:

ADVERTISER REVENUE SALES LEADS CLICKS IMPS CTR EPM CR EPC
    WorldWinner.com $33.35 0 23 115 0 N/A N/A 0.200 $29.00

I just hope they don't blow all the VC money before they pay CJ

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh I am thinking of coconut Shrimp.

Shrimp, I just got a check from OnResponse too. Ummm, I don't have a clue as to when it is from though. Jeeez, I need to start keeping books or something. :confused:

Now if I can only get World Winner to produce I'll be set for a bit.

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread