I am new to the board and love it already. There seems to be a tremendous amount of information that is very useful.

I wanted to inform anyone interested of Journey Pass Travel Club's new affiliate program. It pays $15 for every new sale and $0.75 for every valid lead.

This is the perfect time of year to promote travel as most people are finishing up plans on summer vacations and starting to plan their holiday trips. What sets Journey Pass apart is that they offer members incredible discounts on travel as well as the ability to refer friends, neighbors, coworkers and family to book travel using their member number and they earn cash commissions on those bookings.

This is a very appealing program for the consumer as well as affiliates. Please visit Journey Pass for more information on how to become an affiliate. Feel free to post any questions here or email me directly.

Journey Pass - Travel For Less and Earn Commissions
    travelagentbiz@hotmail.com

All,

This is NOT a "driveby".

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    Yup....somebody who asked ahead of time [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Journey Pass...welcome to ABW...You will find an incredible wealth of information here, and a great insight into what affiliates both want and need. You will truly find it beneficial!!!

Tom Pyles

What qualifies as a lead?

Thank you for the welcome. I am anxious to learn as much as possible through the forums.

We will provide a link that leads back to our homepage Journey Pass. At the site we have an application for enrollment on our "Join Now" page. These are considered sales (as long is the credit card goes through and they do not cancel) and we pay $15. Journey Pass has a 30 Day Money Back Guarentee, therefore, payments are sent after this 30 day period. There are no minimum amounts and we send checks once a month.

Also at the homepage is the ability for people to "Request More Information". People filling out this form are considered leads and we pay $0.75 per valid lead. A lead is validated when we confirm it is a true person that requested information by contacting them.

I hope this answers your question. Feel free to visit our page and click on the Affiliate Program link for full details and an application to become an affiliate. As always, you can continue to post questions or contact us directly.

Journey Pass - Travel For Less and Earn Commissions
    travelagentbiz@hotmail.com

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread