Question Where to find guest bloggers for my site?
    I am little busy nowadays and looking for some quality guest bloggers for my website.

Can anyone tell me that where I can find guest bloggers in my niche?

If you want to attract guest bloggers on your site then first of all, I would must recommend you to write a page for guest bloggers on your site, this will let you readers that you are accepting guest articles on your website.

Secondly, Login to your Faceboook account and then search for " Guest Bloggers " group there.

Facebook is really a great platform where you can find lots of guest bloggers in your niche. You only have to join those guest bloggers group on Facebook and then post status to find guest bloggers in that Facebook group. I hope my answer will be helpful to you.

Quote Originally Posted by guptachetan121993 View Post
    If you want to attract guest bloggers on your site then first of all, I would must recommend you to write a page for guest bloggers on your site, this will let you readers that you are accepting guest articles on your website.

Secondly, Login to your Faceboook account and then search for " Guest Bloggers " group there.

Facebook is really a great platform where you can find lots of guest bloggers in your niche. You only have to join those guest bloggers group on Facebook and then post status to find guest bloggers in that Facebook group. I hope my answer will be helpful to you.
    Oh! Great! Thanks a lot Buddy1 I will try these methods for sure. BTW, What's your website? Can I guest Post on it?

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Just be careful about the guest bloggers you permit on your site. Make sure that the site is something you want to link to, something that makes sense for your site, or else Google will penalize you. The content should be fresh and original, not just something rehashed from another article. Anything else, and walk away!
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Once you learn to use google search operators right, it won't be a problem anymore for you.

guptachetan12993, thanks for helpful advice, I will try your suggestion for my website. again thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by guptachetan121993 View Post

Thanks for helpful advice, I will try your suggestion for my website. again thank you!

Guest bloggers want to write on high quality sites that are appealing, professional and have a high standard of existing articles. Focus on building a good blog, and guest bloggers will find you.

you need to find anything online, google is your best friend. Here is a link which may help you. petersandeen[dot]com/list-of-guest-blogging-sites/

Check places that regulate freelance writers, like fiverr for example. There are bloggers on there who may be able to help.

If you search for Quality guest bloggers list in Google you could find number of people, Choose the Best people you need and contact them.

Of course, each and every blogger (including me) would like to guest post only when he gets something in return. But yes, product placement is not considered a guest post because it is direct selling.

Mostly, people do guest posting because of backlinks from your site to their sites. Or they can post tutorials about their products if they have. So you really need to think something fruitful about your guest bloggers otherwise it is better to write blog posts on my own blog only.

The best way to find guest bloggers only goes through your blog. So create a big and bright link on your blog to welcome guest bloggers.

If you are planing to bounty something for guest bloggers, Definitely you will get a lot of, But some free bloggers may be interested if your blog have good rank.

Hi !

Not sure how your website looks like, but since you are speaking about blogging I was wondering whether you considered to add a blog page to your website...
    I think this can be an effective way to increase the incoming traffic volume. And if you are going to optimize your blogging with original and high quality contents (including the guest bloggers posts), it can be really useful to improve your website results.

By the way, what is your website about?

Cheers,
    ilana

write guest post + "your keyword" and search

You must follow industry leaders on social media, especially Twitter. Serious bloggers and journalists are on Twitter. Build a relationship with a potential blogger by commenting on their posts. Once you’ve established a relationship, reach out to them through the social media platform and ask them to contribute to your blog.

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread