Question How to find blog post ideas?
    Hi everyone

I don't have any idea on which topic should I write my next blog post.

Can anyone tell me that how I can find new blog post ideas?

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Hi Rick, I know you're new and every excited and have lots of questions. I'd like to recommend that you spend some time searching the forum (just use the search function in the upper right corner), as many of these have been asked and answered many times. Wander through a variety of threads in existing sub-forums and you'll get your answers.

That being said, one of my favorite things to do to get blog post ideas is to sign up for Google Alerts on the primary topic keywords I'm interested in. That way you can always see the latest news which can trigger countless post ideas!
    Last edited by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow; October 2nd, 2015 at 09:49 AM.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Well this is the most common problem which generally every blogger face including me also. I always keep my eyes on my competitors blog or other blogs in my niche also.

You should also check what other people are writing about on their blog.

By doing this, I always get blog post ideas and I never felt like I don't have any blog post idea.

Quote Originally Posted by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow View Post
    Hi Rick, I know you're new and every excited and have lots of questions. I'd like to recommend that you spend some time searching the forum (just use the search function in the upper right corner), as many of these have been asked and answered many times. Wander through a variety of threads in existing sub-forums and you'll get your answers.

That being said, one of my favorite things to do to get blog post ideas is to sign up for Google Alerts on the primary topic keywords I'm interested in. That way you can always see the latest news which can trigger countless post ideas!
    Google Alerts? What's that? is it some kind of post notification tool?

Quote Originally Posted by guptachetan121993 View Post
    Well this is the most common problem which generally every blogger face including me also. I always keep my eyes on my competitors blog or other blogs in my niche also.

You should also check what other people are writing about on their blog.

By doing this, I always get blog post ideas and I never felt like I don't have any blog post idea.
    I just started checking my competitors, but it still needs innovation, which I lacks a bit, but will work on it and start innovating ideas from my competitors website. Thanks for the help buddy.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Google Alerts are a free offering from Google to notify you of content they find around a specific keyword. For example if your site is about shoes, you could set an alert for "sandals" and Google will email you with a list of news, articles, posts they've found about that topic. You can set how often you receive them and how many posts you'd like to see. It's a nice service.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Google trends is something that should help you get started with blog ideas as you will be writing on the topic that is trending currently according the niches you want to target. But, it is always better to know something about the topic you are about to write about.

8. Thanks From:

firstly write what is your topic, and after 400 to 500 words write blog

I identified five in particular, which are as follow.

1) Twitter lists
    2) Buzzsumo
    3) Nuzzel
    4) Feedbin
    5) Quora/Reddit

Look up "sky scraper method " to research blog topics that have a proven track record with in your niche, goes over share triggers ,and how to reach out to the main people its amazing and how to promo your content .. the sky scraper should give you some great insights
    Last edited by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow; December 8th, 2015 at 08:35 AM.

well for my understanding, it is better to read some questions that people ask a lot on every forum and think about what people like to get answers then
    start thinking about creating a catchy headline and write good content marketing fo that answering their question and for sure solving a specifi problem

hope this help

See what the other blogs are posting at the moment about your industry and get ideas from the latest posts in those blogs.

make list of site which is similar to your site and visit every day those list so you can idea which topic post everday and what is trend.

simply search in google with your keyword make sure keep google search setting with past 1 week result.

Talk to your customers. We all write for our customers or at least for the individuals who might one day turn out to be our customers. When you talk to your customers, you’ll possibly hear a lot about the different difficulties and challenges they’re facing, you can get ideas from these.

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread