Question Which are Popular Social media sites, which can give me some Traffic?
    Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to know the name of Popular social media sites, which i can use to drive traffic to my blog. I Just start with a Brand new blog and now looking to get visitors.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    It doesn't happen overnight, especially with social media. You've got to spend time building a community, finding people who actually want your offer or products, probably add a great deal of content to your site, etc. If your blog is brand new, it probably isn't showing up in the search results yet, so keep adding content until Google is sure that you are a real blog which will be around for a while and thus is worth indexing into the search engine.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Hey Buddy, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn are some sites which you can use to socialize your blog posts and can expect a good amount of traffic, if you posts are worth reading.

So, make sure, you write an in-depth content which really is worth spending time, then only your posts will go viral on social media and that will bring huge traffic.

4. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow View Post
    It doesn't happen overnight, especially with social media. You've got to spend time building a community, finding people who actually want your offer or products, probably add a great deal of content to your site, etc. If your blog is brand new, it probably isn't showing up in the search results yet, so keep adding content until Google is sure that you are a real blog which will be around for a while and thus is worth indexing into the search engine.
    well, already started working on my content, publishing on daily basis and now, working on my Facebook Page, sharing quality content and looking to increase likes,.

Quote Originally Posted by guptachetan121993 View Post
    Hey Buddy, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn are some sites which you can use to socialize your blog posts and can expect a good amount of traffic, if you posts are worth reading.

So, make sure, you write an in-depth content which really is worth spending time, then only your posts will go viral on social media and that will bring huge traffic.
    Thanks a lot for the list. I have already started sharing posts on Facebook, created a new page, but wondering, How can increase Page Likes?

people have mentioned all of them above there,and those are great ways to bring traffic.
    but i would certainly want you to focus on linked in as it's the upcoming and most authentic ways to bring traffic

Reddit .

I've gotten 2K+ visits in 2 days and 17 blog comments and something like 400 shares. %98 was from reddit ( you have to do this tactfully )

Bt look up " Mind blowing reddit traffic method" ( I think this was the name of the course but I cant find the course online now, The owner took it down) Or " Evil Reddit magician " I have the courses on my HD I be glad to share if you want.

It doesn't covert well from personal experience , BUT I wasn't exactly testing for conversions and was playing around.

I' sure you could do something useful with it.

Personal I regularly update facebook, twitter, pinterest and google+ these seem to drive the most traffic to my website

No one is talking about YOUTUBE. Yes it is a social site too you can like comment and share on youtube right? these are all the criteria of a social site. Now it is also one of the highest search engines too.I pull in a lot of traffic, Easy to make , fast to rank on Google which will increase the traffic flow. Now that is what I call best social site. FAcebook, twitter and Google+ will add on that. Hope that adds to the value already provided on this page by the others.

11. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow View Post
    Great Advice! I always say you get what you put in. So make sure theres value and just keep putting up posts. People will come, just roll up your sleeves and get as much content ( relevant content ) as possible. Good luck!

All advice are great. Along with that if we maintain account on Quora and Yahoo, keep giving the useful answers to get reputed name to your product.

Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hey Buddy, Facebook, Google+ Are The Best Social Media Sites.

Facebook And Google+ Very Helpful For Traffic.

facebook, twitter, linkedin, google+, tumblr are good to increase traffic.
    especially google+ is best, it helps to increase visitors, domain authority, search engine visibility.

16. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread