AirTurn: We're Giving Away a goSTAND & Boom!
We're Giving Away a goSTAND & Boom!
Every mobile musician needs a mic or tablet stand that is easy to carry around in a backpack and set up at a moment's notice.
You already carry around your digital sheet music in your tablet, instrument on your back, why not have your portable goSTAND with you as well?
We want to give you a chance to WIN a goSTAND while telling your friends about it. We also want to give you more content to share with your readers and fans. We'll follow up this contest with a great deal that will only be public to our affiliates.
Click http://s.heyo.com/0e0d22and fill out the form with your email and follow the instructions on sharing this giveaway with your friends. You only have until FRIDAY, OCT 9th so sign up TODAY!
Have you seen the goSTAND Gig and Go video yet? More details at www.facebook.com/airturn
BandHelper is an online service with companion mobile apps designed to organize your band and power your live show. You can enter your lyrics, chords, set lists, stage plots, events, income and expenses into the iOS or Androids Apps, or use the web interface from your computer, and everything will sync to your bandmates' devices automatically. And on stage, you can use the Bluetooth remote control, auto-scrolling, screen sharing, backing tracks, click tracks and MIDI, all from a customizable screen layout.
A few things that distinguish it from other apps:
- Besides its repertoire and performance functions, BandHelper offers time-saving features for scheduling gigs, building stage plots and tracking your bandís income and expenses.
- BandHelper includes iOS and Android apps, plus a web interface you can access from your computer, and all your data syncs between them automatically.
- BandHelper account owners can provide full or read-only access to band members, and band members can add their personal lyrics, chords and notes alongside the bandís shared data.
AirTurn pedals (HID or PED) can be used toÖ
- Change songs
- Change pages in a song
- Scroll a song manually, or pause and resume auto-scrolling
- Pause and resume backing tracks and adjust playback volume
- Play tempos and reference pitches
- Send MIDI data
- Cycle through custom screen layouts
- Switch to other apps
More detailed blurbs are on the home page: http://www.bandhelper.com
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at any time.
Have a great week!
Kevin Mileski Loves His AirTurn PED
Kevin Mileski plays music all over the country. From Red Rocks Amphitheater to Chicago's House of Blues. Where ever the road may take him, he keeps his PED wireless tablet controller with him for set list selections, effects or lyrics while practicing his latest songs.
I've been using my AirTurn PED since it first came out. I haven't played a live show without it. It's brilliantly low-profile and unobtrusive and is fail-proof. When I need dependable navigation of a new song, I look no further than my AirTurn PED - Kevin Mileski
Read More From We're Giving Away a goSTAND & Boom!...