Question How do I find affiliates to promote my physical products?
    Hi there!

I am a small online retailer of physical products (fitness niche) that sell rather well. I donít want to sound smug, but I am rather proud of how I managed my online business promoting them. The products I offer are of the highest quality since I worked on improving them after a trial run.

However, I am stuck and could use your help. How do I find affiliates willing to promote my products?
    I am willing to pay extra compared to what amazon and CJ.com have to offer. But I donít know who to turn to.

Could you please give me some advice?
    Any help would be much appreciated!

I have know some good site for a while. Yet I do not sure If I can post it here or It could be what you looking for. PM me if you want information on this.

How long has your product been in business? There are so many products out there in the fitness niche so why would affiliates go with your product? Are you willing to offer faster payouts for affiliates doing big numbers? You will need to convince the networks as to why they should place your product in their marketplace for affiliates to promote. Also, you might want to pre-pay these guys since you are fairly new to this industry.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Sorry Rozanne, but I would never recommend pre-payment. Perhaps a paid post, but only for highly qualified affiliates.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Quote Originally Posted by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow View Post
    Sorry Rozanne, but I would never recommend pre-payment. Perhaps a paid post, but only for highly qualified affiliates.
    I agree but CPA networks tend to work this way....as the OP is relatively unknown in this industry but he will need to offer competitive and faster payouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kass1408 View Post
    However, I am stuck and could use your help. How do I find affiliates willing to promote my products?
    I am willing to pay extra compared to what amazon and CJ.com have to offer. But I donít know who to turn to.

Could you please give me some advice?
    Any help would be much appreciated!
    Have you tried looking for potential affiliates through the social media websites? You can search for marketers that are selling similar products and reach out to them. Also, do a search on Google, Bing or whoever you prefer and find bloggers that have a blog site in the fitness niche and get in touch with them. Several product suppliers have contacted me through the contact forms of my various websites letting me know they have something to sell and are looking for affiliates for their product/service.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    There is a reason that, oh, maybe 98% or so, of successful affiliate programs are managed by a professional affiliate manager or OPM (outsourced program manager) and are on one of the major networks. The professional manager knows how to attract, keep, and develop successful affiliates for a program, and the reliability of a top affiliate network evokes confidence in prospective affiliates that a private program, that a new program with no track record, cannot provide.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, thereís no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound View Post
    There is a reason that, oh, maybe 98% or so, of successful affiliate programs are managed by a professional affiliate manager or OPM (outsourced program manager) and are on one of the major networks. The professional manager knows how to attract, keep, and develop successful affiliates for a program, and the reliability of a top affiliate network evokes confidence in prospective affiliates that a private program, that a new program with no track record, cannot provide.
    I have to disagree some of the AM's hired by the so called reputed companies do not even have any previous knowledge about affiliate marketing. I don't know about the affiliate programs you are referring to over here but I have noticed this atleast in the CPA industry.
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]bodHOST.com[/COLOR][/B] - [B][URL="http://www.bodhost.com/cloud-hosting.php"]Enterprise Cloud Hosting[/URL] [COLOR="#0000CD"]Solutions with Auto-Scaling Flavors[/COLOR][/B] |
    [B][URL="http://www.bodhost.com/commission-structure.php"]Earn upto $300 with our Affiliate Program[/URL][/B]

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    That's the difference between CPS and CPA networks. When it comes to physical products, they tend to go to CPS networks, not CPA. So Phil is indeed right.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread