Unhappy HelloTravel.com Affiliate Program Has Not Paid My August Affiliate Earnings
    HelloTravel.com has an affiliate program. I signed up for the program and was approved to work with them. In August the website started receiving leads that were generated from my website and they kept accepting the leads. Basically I place a travel inquiry form on my website and when a visitor to my website fills up the form, a hellotravel agent will bid on the lead to propose their tours. So as stated HelloTravel, accepted my leads and bids were placed on them. Then when it came time to make payment for leads I have sent them, they decided to claim my leads were not genuine. Up till now they still have not made payment to me. I have sent them a few emails with no reply.

HelloTravel is based in India. Who can I report this non-payment of my affiliate earnings? Is there an online fraud watchgroup for affiliate programs that I can report them to? How about authorities in India (although this may not be possible since I do not live in India)? Any online company similar to IC3.gov for affiliate programs that refuse to pay? Is there an online website that I can report such scammers to?

Any help to get them to pay me is appreciated?
    Thanks

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I take it this is all run through their tracking system? Seems like you are out the commissions unless there is a Better Business Bureau in India where you could exert some pressure.

Frequently a lot of travel "leads" are fraudulent. How do you know they were real - and not done by bots?
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

The site looks genuine to me. I have never been there and this post is the first time of reading about it so I checked it. I do not know how long you have been an affiliate for this site but after looking very quickly through the site I came out with these which I think might be the problem or solution.
    If you have already

-You have already emailed them right... why not try calling Here is their number I picked up +91- 9873091961
    - Have you reached the desired threshold payment of INR 1,000?

Check that again Hope you get your problems sorted out

I never heard about them. I have signed up with ShareASale, Clickbank and CJ. They are good.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread