ABW Ambassador
    It's official!!!
    The TH Media affiliate program is underway. I've had it up less than 24 hours, and already I've seen many affiliate sign-ups, and an assortment of sales (1 affiliate had 2 sales today). So far, so good, and I wish I would have done this a long time ago. We have several different size creatives available, and there are more coming soon.
    Our Commission Scale:

Cost Aff. Commission
    Plan 1 14.95 $7.50
    Plan 2 19.95 $10.00
    Plan 3 24.95 $12.50
    Plan 4 29.95 $15.00
    Plan 5 39.95 $20.00
    Plan 6 49.95 $25.00

Some of you are TH Media hosting clients, and I have decided to double the commissions for all hosting clients that join our affiliate program

You can visit our affiliates page at http://affiliates.thmedia.net

One thing I'd like to mention since I've had several inquiries about it. If you take advantage of our ABW Members special with 50% off, you will not be eligible for a commission on that sale. You will get commissions on all of your other sales, just not the account with 50% off. You will be eligible for double commissions also, even if you get the discount. It's just a matter of affiliates using their own referral link to sign up for 50% off....we won't allow that.
    (I hope I worded that correctly [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Any questions, just let me know.

Tom, Great to see it up and running. Although I don't do much with hosting programs i think this is one that I am going to try and push. Being a paying customer of TH Media will make it easier to explain how well they will be treated and the great customer support that you offer if they decide to use your service. Best of luck to you Tom!!!

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks GB...I find it easier to talk about and promote if I already use the service. Its like that with any affiliate programs I'm with...Thanks again for your support!!!

Tom, good luck with the program, I will try it

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks China...So far so good [img]tongue.gif[/img]

What!!! Someone else is already making sales? I'm jealous [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] . But it's a good jealousy, I've already got another window open grabbing my links now.

Darn this need for sleep, anyway [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

ABW Ambassador
    LOL...Need for sleep [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Your post was at 3:07 in the afternoon (our time)....LOL...perhaps your like me and do your best work when it's late..then regret it the next day [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Well, see.... I've always had a nightowl metabolism. Then after college with work, and then with kids I did manage to learn to be functional in the morning [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] . Now there's this problem that my work is sitting in my living room. AFter the kids are asleep and there are dishes to avoid, I'm back at the puter until waaaay to late many nights.

And yes, I often regret it the next day since I get into a state of being too tired to do anything but stare at ABW [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] .

ABW Ambassador
    LOL....I've always been a light sleeper anyway...I lay in bed at night and have numbers running through my head, or what will I do next. Not uncommon for me to be here on a weeknight until 2am....knowing I have to be up by 6am to do the radio thing...sheesh

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread