Get $10 for new affiliates.

2 tier

Good payouts

Fast payments [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

NOT MLM!

$10 for affiliates!

Ok, ok, no flames please!!! This is not MLM!!

Magazines and Software.

Some free titles!

Ships to US, CANADA and MEXICO!!

(if this is the wrong category, feel free to move it)

OH BTW, I do represent the company directly, Im not spamming! Can I get my own forum here!!!!! Pweeeze!

lauren@freesoftwarenow.com

[ 06-20-2002: Message edited by: Lauren Stephens - Raging Affiliate ]

Hi Lauren,

Anything that is 2 -tier "is" MLM which is OK so don't let it bother you.

Georgia Code 10-1-410 "Multilevel distribution company" means any person, firm, corporation, or other business entity which sells, distributes, or supplies for a valuable consideration goods or services through independent agents, contractors, or distributors at different levels wherein such participants may recruit other participants and wherein commissions, cross-commissions, bonuses, refunds, discounts, dividends, or other considerations in the program are or may be paid as a result of the sale of such goods or services or the recruitment, actions, or performances of additional participants." (Other states have the same or similar definitions in their state statutes.)

Direct Selling Association - "In a multilevel compensation plan, representatives/distributors are compensated based not only on one's own product sales, but on the product sales of one's downline."

Translation - 2 or more tiers means MLM which again I said is OK!

Larry Wentz
    www.AffiliateNetwork.org

quote:
    Originally posted by wentzco:
    Hi Lauren,

Anything that is 2 -tier "is" MLM which is OK so don't let it bother you.

Georgia Code 10-1-410 "Multilevel distribution company" means any person, firm, corporation, or other business entity which sells, distributes, or supplies for a valuable consideration goods or services through independent agents, contractors, or distributors at different levels wherein such participants may recruit other participants and wherein commissions, cross-commissions, bonuses, refunds, discounts, dividends, or other considerations in the program are or may be paid as a result of the sale of such goods or services or the recruitment, actions, or performances of additional participants." (Other states have the same or similar definitions in their state statutes.)

Direct Selling Association - "In a multilevel compensation plan, representatives/distributors are compensated based not only on one's own product sales, but on the product sales of one's downline."

Translation - 2 or more tiers means MLM which again I said is OK!

Larry Wentz
    www.AffiliateNetwork.org

MLM = Money, Lotsa Money!

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Hi Lauren, Site looks good and potential exists for some $$$ by looks of it, but what happens on free goods where customer only pays shipping. Is there anything the affiliate is offered such as are we getting commissions on shipping free goods, or are we just generating free customers and branding for trhe program if all the customer wants is the free stuff? Had started filling in to join before this question came to mind.

WW

Lauren,

Good job on the page design. Really clean and you are using the best tracking software going.

But this type of deal is the same thingy as Cyber-Rebate.

I was going to join, but the company is located in SCAM alley Florida and you don't get the $10 until you do $40 in sales.

Better to charge $6.95 for the software with FREE shipping and pay $1 on both levels than
    say all you pay is the shipping.

We refer a bunch of affiliates and get 20% if their sales to August 31, 2002.

No offense, babe, but I'm not in the charity business. If I refer affiliates I get paid on what they sell forever or it's a no go.

BTW - the VMC thingy is progressing well...major impressions and all are coming soon from offline players.

Lauraen,

(as Fredrick Said) The VMC thing is going well.

MLM (hmmm) can you get the commisions to stick? If so I would be interested.

I have HUGE Traffic and Email capabilities but don't want to waist the efforts on something that hasn't been tested. Let me know how it works for you!

www.askmrmagoo.com www.magoo-marketing.com (both are under construction)

Ummm, im not really sure what you guys are referring to???

Ya lost me.

Fred, Im really not sure what you are talking about for VMC, the stats show you have had 38 click thrus since you joined and no sales, no referrals?

As far as what you get paid thru the software program, your percentage depends on your sales level. Starts at 20%. That is if a S/H is 6.99 you get 20% of that.

We are also doing bonus incentives as well.

I have no clue about the $40 in product sales?? Are you sure you went to the right site?

The website and the company are not mine. Im merely doing the affiliate end of things. They warehouse and ship their own product. All items are new.

Now, as far as the "charity remark" I guess you missed that they are offering 20% of SALES for your new referrals and are offering YOU & your referral an incentive to join of the $10 when you place their banner/link.

Everyone that meets the minimum of $25 getspaid on the 10th of teh following month.

Its that simple, nothing complicated here!

If you guys have any questions, feel free to email me at

lauren@laurenstephens.com

Dont forget, they have another program included as well, it is for magazines.

One last thing, I have NO clue what this has to do with cyberrebates??????? There is no rebate here.

Haiko, can i get a section for us here!!!

[ 06-23-2002: Message edited by: Lauren Stephens - Raging Affiliate ]

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    "Hi Lauren, Site looks good and potential exists for some $$$ by looks of it, but what happens on free goods where customer only pays shipping. Is there anything the affiliate is offered such as are we getting commissions on shipping free goods, or are we just generating free customers and branding for trhe program if all the customer wants is the free stuff? Had started filling in to join before this question came to mind."

Lauren ..the con game by many of the software and music CD FREEBEEs involves shipping each CD seperate at 6.99 or 5.99 a wack and reqiring those signing up for the deal to select more than one item to qualify. If the affiliate doesn't get paid on the GROSS amount of sale including S&H they get zip on a freebee and the spamminggg list brokers get the duped freebee's e-mail address and shipping info.

ABW Ambassador
    Lauren,
    http://www.abestweb.com/merchants/

That has more information on getting your own forum here.

quote:
    Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    "Hi Lauren, Site looks good and potential exists for some $$$ by looks of it, but what happens on free goods where customer only pays shipping. Is there anything the affiliate is offered such as are we getting commissions on shipping free goods, or are we just generating free customers and branding for trhe program if all the customer wants is the free stuff? Had started filling in to join before this question came to mind."

Lauren ..the con game by many of the software and music CD FREEBEEs involves shipping each CD seperate at 6.99 or 5.99 a wack and reqiring those signing up for the deal to select more than one item to qualify. If the affiliate doesn't get paid on the GROSS amount of sale including S&H they get zip on a freebee and the spamminggg list brokers get the duped freebee's e-mail address and shipping info.

hahaha OK, i wish someone would READ my posts before making these types of comments. As I mentioned before, you get 20% MINIMUM of whatever is brought in. Maybe I just didnt express that clearly enough. I guess it isnt a con if YOU get paid on the entire amount.

Feel free to reread my previous posts.

quote:
    Originally posted by EcomCity.com:

Ok, so what does this have to do with OUR program??? Did you even bother to look at the website? You guys crack me up, you piss and moan when you cant get a good commission then as soon as someone arranges it for you, you ***** about that as well.

We were even going to pay 10 days at month end.

You dont even go to look at the website or anything, you just come here and make remarks that are entirely untrue about us!

Wow guys, well good luck in all your programs that dont rip you off! sheesh!

Im certainly not going to sit here and argue about something that you havent even taken 5 minutes to look at.

Have a good one!! (now im starting to understand why a lot of merchants wont come and post here!)

Lauren as of 10 am Sunday - I have 6 first level affiliates and 8 second level affiliates and together we have sent 3,200 people to VMC - 2 sales so far.

I am rounding up affiliates - not sales to start. I have offline ads appearing this week in a million circulation papers so we shall see how it goes and 200k in banner impressions recruting affiliates.

Plus, I have a News Release almost ready to send out to my trade magazine editors list about using VMC as a spiff and incidental channel deal and I'm am waiting for a reply from a couple of friends who own real magazines with a total paid subscription of over 200k about them joining as affiliates and running their flyers as full page ads.

What do you want for a week?

As for FREE software et al. Read what you wrote - it says you only get paid for 2nd level affiliate sales up to August 31.

To get the $10 - it says you have to make $25 and then have an extra $15 above that to qualify.

What this has to do with Cyber-Rebates is that it is the same business model and is used by host of other players as well.

It works like this - the customer pays an inflated shipping charge for a software CD and we say the products FREE. The product costs $2 or less and $1.50 to ship but customers pay $6.95 to $9.95 for the S&H.

Video Professor does the same thing. He gets the lead and then back doors the customer into paying $59 for his other products.

Your boys are just list aggregators.

You can buy just about everything they have at computer swap meets for a couple of bucks
    or at Office Depot for $5.

You are swimming against the tide - a few people will make a few bucks - how much can you make at $1 a sale.

Heck most people can't even make $150 of leads from eBay and you think this stuff will sell?

Did you survey anyone to find out how many people out of a pretty large sample would buy this stuff or any specific item and at what price?

let me know when you want to do lunch at Joe's Crab Shack?

quote:
    Originally posted by Professor:
    Lauren as of 10 am Sunday - I have 6 first level affiliates and 8 second level affiliates and together we have sent 3,200 people to VMC - 2 sales so far.

I am rounding up affiliates - not sales to start. I have offline ads appearing this week in a million circulation papers so we shall see how it goes and 200k in banner impressions recruting affiliates.

Plus, I have a News Release almost ready to send out to my trade magazine editors list about using VMC as a spiff and incidental channel deal and I'm am waiting for a reply from a couple of friends who own real magazines with a total paid subscription of over 200k about them joining as affiliates and running their flyers as full page ads.

What do you want for a week?

As for FREE software et al. Read what you wrote - it says you only get paid for 2nd level affiliate sales up to August 31.

To get the $10 - it says you have to make $25 and then have an extra $15 above that to qualify.

What this has to do with Cyber-Rebates is that it is the same business model and is used by host of other players as well.

It works like this - the customer pays an inflated shipping charge for a software CD and we say the products FREE. The product costs $2 or less and $1.50 to ship but customers pay $6.95 to $9.95 for the S&H.

Video Professor does the same thing. He gets the lead and then back doors the customer into paying $59 for his other products.

Your boys are just list aggregators.

You can buy just about everything they have at computer swap meets for a couple of bucks
    or at Office Depot for $5.

You are swimming against the tide - a few people will make a few bucks - how much can you make at $1 a sale.

Heck most people can't even make $150 of leads from eBay and you think this stuff will sell?

Did you survey anyone to find out how many people out of a pretty large sample would buy this stuff or any specific item and at what price?

let me know when you want to do lunch at Joe's Crab Shack?

hmmmmmmm, well lemme see. ithink i said you get 20% of their sales thru aigist but when you actually go there, you see you get 10% of their commissions ongoing.

again, im not sure if anyone went there.

i was only using the post to tell you about some of the highlights and incentives.

as far as the minimum, we give you 10 bucks and you have to earn $15 on your own. if an affiliate is not confident enough to make 15 bucks......... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

quote:
    Originally posted by Professor:

then the VMC stats must be way off, ill have to call themfor a correction.

as far as making 1.00 per sale?? what are you referring to?? we arent paying a dollar per sale!!

as far as hitting people up later for sales, so!youre getting paid generously to bring us customers. that makes them our customers. just like ANY other business online or off. is this some kind of big secret scandal that im not aware of??

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread